Don't get confused: LevelUp Bootcamps Locations

Since I’m lovingly named the President of Marc’s LevelUp L3 Bootcamps from last year, I thought I make a public service announcement. Search AF for what people have said about it if you don’t already know.

For people complaining that he was only doing Bootcamps in the U.S. and it was unfair he is now international:

Dubai U.A.E. April 7 - April 10

Zurich, Switzerland April 14 - April 17

****If you’re going to OMAHA, don’t get confused with another L3 seminar on the same days, Marc’s LevelUP Bootcamp is at the HILTON Omaha NOT a school. Watch which company/org you are sign up for so you don’t create another unnessary lawsuit.

http://www.levelupbootcamps.com/events/

2016 Boston, MA Level III CFA BootCamp

April 21 @ 8:30 am - April 24 @ 5:00 pm MCLE Conference Center, 10 Winter Place

2016 New York City, NY Level III CFA BootCamp

April 28 @ 8:30 am - May 1 @ 5:00 pm Hotel Pennsylvania – Globetrotter Ballroom, 401 7th Avenue 2016 Omaha, NE Level III CFA BootCamp May 5 @ 8:30 am - May 8 @ 5:00 pm Hilton Omaha, 1001 Cass Street 2016 San Francisco, CA Level III CFA BootCamp May 12 @ 8:30 am - May 15 @ 5:00 pm The Bar Association of San Francisco, 301 Battery Street

Good luck everybody!

Advertise less and study more this year?

LOL I deserve that. I DO need to stop trying to help other candidates pass and help myself more. I did 468 intense hours last year. The problem is I studied too much and I didn’t do enough practice questions I believe. 10 years worth of the AM exams and a few mocks of the PM plus EOC, CFAI online questions, and BBs wasn’t enough for me. I don’t know how some of you all are so good at this. I think I just don’t solve problems well under time pressure and need more practice in this area. It doesn’t come naturally as other things do for me. Comprehension is great (Marc took care of that), application gets dicey. Managing my last two weeks test anxiety is also an area to improve on.

And I need a new, awesome, positive, ideally easy on the eyes, study partner to Skype study with… know anybody?

Poll for today

Godism: Stalker or sockpuppet?

The correct term is “President of Marc’s Fan Club”.

I guess it is really hard for finance people to see why someone would stick their neck out to help other candidates pass when it hurts my own probability of passing and why even help Marc when I don’t make any money off it.

1. I enjoy helping people achieve their dreams.

2. I’m already on top of the food chain so just money doesn’t motivate me to do anything anymore.

I don’t want to see others suffer unnecessarily. I actually enjoy helping people pass by pointing to the most OCD master of L3==> Marc. The last LevelUP Bootcamp pass rate was insane confirmation and was worth all the AF BS. Maybe in a few more years Marc can get the pass rate to 90% for his attendees, it’s moving 5-8% a year with him improving material, focus, figuring things out for candidates, etc. (Sign up early to get on the right track now.) I am backing the right guy who performs! He’s also a caring personable instructor to his students and I consider him a good friend.

I’m sorry people see negative motive in this.

Not on top of the CFA food chain…

I’ll back you up on the bootcamps, they are well worth the investment. You won’t obviously comprehend everything L3 related from those 4 days, but you’ll be able to triple your study time efficiency and bring everything together if you follow his advice.

I don’t have good feeling about all of this. I really hope that this will end up well. I don’t wanna hear about discovering a body next to a lake. Marc’s or Godism’s

Hi Audacious, I miss you kiss kiss lol

There’s two parties who would want LevelUp/Marc and/or me to “disappear” 1) Kaplan Schweser for successfully competing with them for L3 review seminar $$$, though they make plenty of money still and 2) Creighton University’s Business School—that there is actually where the blood is at.

If there needs to be an investigation, law enforcement needs to start with CU. There’s financial motive, a history of bad blood from employment issues and some pretty ridiculous ego leadership going on over there.

Definately NOT on top of the CFA food chain :***( Can’t be great at every darn thing I guess. I wonder if I am as far as I can muster. I have given my personal best (sweat, blood and tears); used the best resources I could find too. I know one portfolio manager friend who passed after 4 attempts at L3, don’t know if I have that much more in me… I hope everybody who is taking it the first time, give it ALL you got and never have to retake again.

Yes, agree, you can’t come to the bootcamp clueless or you will waste all your money going bc he will fly through it fast and intense. I think he should make the Omaha class a 5 day class and have the extra day be essay writing with him grading answers. He was a CFA grader.

I am not sure why would anyone want to kill Godism or Marc.

Marc is a great instructor, and his 4 day bootcamp is an excellent tool to polish the concepts and help put the concepts together to see a bigger picture instead of seeing different topics in isolation. I would highly recommend his bootcamp, and urge people to go as prepared as they can. If possible sign up for the earliest bootcamp, that will give you more time to learn concepts that didnt make sense before the bootcamp, and practice problems from the big binder that he normally gives out during the bootcamp.

Now I feel bad. My comment was insinuating another twist. But you guys made me sound like a good person (am trying to be).

In my post, I meant something along the lines of “Misery” film/Stephen King Novel. Marc & Godism, if one is the victim, the other will be the suspect … Sooorrryyy .

Marc (along with Andy Holmes), were the best Kaplan instructors.

Godism, has an astonishing passion.