Halloween

Anyone dressing up? I’m going as David Hasselhoff from Baywatch. I bought the red lifeguard shorts, a wig, the lifeguard lifesaver/pylon thing, and some fake tan spray. I’m also, planning on getting a burger that night so I can eat it on the floor.

I am going to be an AnalystForum poster…

Chilean miner for me

QQQBeee’s chief of staff.

I’m going as Brett Farve. Got the Jets jersey, and gray hairspray (since naturally it’s dark brown), growing out the beard. Just need some real comfortable Wrangler jeans. Not sure how I’m gonna do the d-mail thing. Either gonna put a pic of a schlong on my old cell phone and carry it around, or just always be pointing my phone at my crotch. Any ideas? m

Wear a fake schlong sticking out your wrangler’s… http://www.hulu.com/watch/187730/saturday-night-live-brett-favre-wrangler-commercial

ColdDarkMatter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Wear a fake schlong sticking out your > wrangler’s… > > http://www.hulu.com/watch/187730/saturday-night-li > ve-brett-favre-wrangler-commercial I was actually contemplating that. I couldn’t find any real comfortable Wranglers at the thrift shop. May have to just ghetto rig a Wranger tag to the back of my normal jeans. Gonna stop by TJ Max tomorrow to see if they sell Wranglers.

dayman, fighter of the nightman … aaAAAAaaaaaaaAAAAaaaa

He’s a master of karate, and kindness

Friendship, brain_wash_your_face! Master of karate, and *friendship!* Also, is your username a reference to MBW, as ridiculed in ‘Exit through the gift shop’? Because I’m a longtime graffiti fan and banksy lover, thought that was one of the funniest lines in the film. Also, I’m not sure what I’m going as yet for Halloween.

That’s right, “friendship”. I always get caught up in the pseudo alliteration between karate and kindness. It is inspired by the line in “Exit through the gift shop”. Excellent movie, great line.

mep_cfa’10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not sure how I’m gonna do the d-mail thing. > Any ideas? i’d print out a pic of an old d and put it in a regular envelope and write ‘d-mail’ on it. let whoever asks what inside look. “Yeah, that’s B-favre’s d! Look, its signed and everything.”

Need to revive this thread a bit since Halloween is right around the corner! What’s everyone’s plans? I haven’t finalized my costume yet, but here are my thoughts: (1) John McEnroe (headband, wooden racquet, and short-ass shorts, you know the whole look. + real sideburns) (2) Antoine Dodson (3) Retro disco dude (with leisure suit and afro of course) What do you all think? If anyone else has suggestions for something even more outrageous, let me know!

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > (1) John McEnroe (headband, wooden racquet, and > short-ass shorts, you know the whole look. + real > sideburns) Classic! Never goes out of style and since you will be drinking you’ll fit the part. > (2) Antoine Dodson might get confused with a lot of other people > (3) Retro disco dude (with leisure suit and afro > of course) overdone. one guy in my fraternity switched back and forth between this and a 70’s basketball player every year. McEnroe would be even better of you can get someone to go as Anika Kournakova… i tried to get this girl to go as Pam Anderson w/ me, but it didn’t work out.

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Need to revive this thread a bit since Halloween > is right around the corner! What’s everyone’s > plans? > > I haven’t finalized my costume yet, but here are > my thoughts: > > (1) John McEnroe (headband, wooden racquet, and > short-ass shorts, you know the whole look. + real > sideburns) > > (2) Antoine Dodson > > (3) Retro disco dude (with leisure suit and afro > of course) > > What do you all think? If anyone else has > suggestions for something even more outrageous, > let me know! +1 for John, make sure to drop “You cannot be serious” as soon as you walk in to the party. Also, out of the blue start raging and knock couple of dudes out with your wooden racket

numi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Need to revive this thread a bit since Halloween > is right around the corner! What’s everyone’s > plans? > > I haven’t finalized my costume yet, but here are > my thoughts: > > (1) John McEnroe (headband, wooden racquet, and > short-ass shorts, you know the whole look. + real > sideburns) My friend went as Andre Agassi last year. Got the mullet wig and smeared flour all over his face like he just did a $hit ton of coke. It was a great costume. I’m still working on the Farve costume. Need to make the fake schlong to hang out of my pants and take photos. And I can’t find Wrangler (real, comfortable jeans) anywhere. Looked at a few thrift shops and TJ Max. So, I’m gonna have to ghetto rig a Wrangler tag on my normal jeans. Argh. m

Johnny Mac is an outstanding choice. “you cannot be serious, the chalk flew up, everybody in the crowd saw it” class johnny mac clip below http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekQ_Ja02gTY&feature=related

Patrick Bateman w/ raincoat and axe.

mep_cfa’10 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m still working on the Farve costume. Need to > make the fake schlong to hang out of my pants and > take photos. And I can’t find Wrangler (real, > comfortable jeans) anywhere. Looked at a few > thrift shops and TJ Max. So, I’m gonna have to > ghetto rig a Wrangler tag on my normal jeans. > Argh. > > m Both Walmart and K-Mart sell Wrangler jeans.

My friend went as a financial bailout last year – wore a blue TARP as a poncho and taped a bunch of fake money to it. Pretty sweet costume.