903.08 tomorrow close...

500 smackers, ducketts, dolla dolla bills yo, cream, dizzles, dozzles, bucks, cash…cant think of any else right now. COME ON 903.08!

Is it a horse? Which track?

900.67. Just watch :slight_smile:

888.88 I think it’s going to be between you and me Ali

Re: 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway Posted by: QuantJock_MBA (IP Logged) [hide posts from this user] Date: April 29, 2009 01:09PM 901.79 C’mon rally!

865.30 was my guess.

If Ali wins, I’ll paypal my life savings to his hedge fund!

Muddahudda Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is it a horse? Which track? C’mon 810.00… *Kramer is reading a newspaper. Couple of men behind him are talking.* Man1: This, it’s the fourth horse of the first race, Pappanick. Man2: How do you know it’s going to win? Man1: My UPS-guy tells. Guys who own the horses are regular customers. Every horse he has ever given me has won. See, they’ve been sandbagging and looking for a good spot. He’s been getting it light cause they’ve been using bug boy and the workout hasn’t been published. Now they are ready to run with it. They are gonna break his maiden. It’s going to go to great price, maybe 30:1. I’m telling you ,it’s a lock. Man2: But it rained last night. Man1: Exactly, this horse loves the slop. It’s in his bloodlines. His father was a mudda’, his mother was a mudda’. Man2: His mudda’ was a mudda’? Man1: What did I just say? Come on, let’s go to the office, I’m going to call my bookie. Hey, don’t tell anybody. *Kramer quickly turns away*

843.43 is my guess. materials and o&g have been selling off worldwide so the us’s banks, tech and hc should be close behind. as in the s&p drops 4% tomorrow :wink:

looks like a bear trap today, i think we might have put in an intermediate term bottom

866.00 … 13 more points …

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Muddahudda Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Is it a horse? Which track? > > C’mon 810.00… > > > *Kramer is reading a newspaper. Couple of men > behind him are talking.* > > Man1: This, it’s the fourth horse of the first > race, Pappanick. > > Man2: How do you know it’s going to win? > > Man1: My UPS-guy tells. Guys who own the horses > are regular customers. > > Every horse he has ever given me has won. > > See, they’ve been sandbagging and looking for a > good spot. He’s been > > getting it light cause they’ve been using bug boy > and the workout hasn’t > > been published. Now they are ready to run with it. > They are gonna break his > > maiden. It’s going to go to great price, maybe > 30:1. I’m telling you ,it’s > > a lock. > > Man2: But it rained last night. > > Man1: Exactly, this horse loves the slop. It’s in > his bloodlines. His > > father was a mudda’, his mother was a mudda’. > > Man2: His mudda’ was a mudda’? > > Man1: What did I just say? Come on, let’s go to > the office, I’m going to > > call my bookie. Hey, don’t tell anybody. > > *Kramer quickly turns away* BUD: Didn’t I see you at the race track yesterday? LOU: Yeah, I was there. I like to bet on the nags. BUD (grabs him): Don’t talk like that about horses! Do you realize that I have one of the greatest mudders in the country? LOU: What has your mother got to do with horses? BUD: My mudder is a horse. LOU: What? I will admit there’s a resemblance. BUD: Now stop that! LOU: Is your mudder really a horse? BUD: Of course. My mudder won the first race at Hialeah yesterday. LOU: You oughta be ashamed of yourself, putting your mudder in a horse race. BUD: What are you talking about? My mudder used to pull a milk wagon. LOU: What some people won’t do for a living! BUD: I take very good care of my mudder. If she don’t feel like running, I scratch my mudder. LOU: Now ain’t that cozy! I suppose if you get an itch, your mudder scratches you. BUD: You don’t follow me. LOU: Not when you’re related to a bunch of horses, I don’t. I won’t even speak to you. BUD: Will you make sense? I said I’ve got a fine horse and he’s a mudder. LOU (does a take): He’s a mudder! How can he be a mudder? BUD: Because he makes a better mudder than a she. Now I can’t waste my time with you. I’ve got to go to the track and feed my mudder. LOU: And what do you give the old lady for breakfast–oats? BUD: Don’t be old-fashioned. Modern mudders don’t eat oats. They eat their fodder. LOU: What did you say? BUD: I said I feed my mudder his fodder. LOU: What have you got–a bunch of cannibals?

I need a 2.4% gain in the S&P500 by Thursday close. Come on volatility, work your magic! (Really, what is 2.4% these days?)

what was the prize again?

RALLY! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD RALLY!

chad17 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > what was the prize again? $500 Amazon gc

What if DitchDigger2CFA wins? 879.79 He is banned. http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=r3-xo9_OMC5U2ySusXXVRjw

QuantJock_MBA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What if DitchDigger2CFA wins? > > 879.79 > > He is banned. Thankfully I purchased his spot before he was exiled. I’ll sell it to you for $300.

The 5 8s guess is looking good.