7 Questions - 2009-05-07

LOL - yes, tame hobos suck! I want a hobo to attack me for my bagels at Dunkin Doughnuts damnit!

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Had I gone 8 for 7 I would have been ready. You’re one of the big hitters on this forum, I find it mildly amusing that you don’t think you’re ready for a practice exam.

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ilvino Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > dubbs you rocked it - 5 of 7 for me. You’re > ready > > for the sample exam this saturday. > > why do you call mwvt dubbs? dubbs is slang for W. First letter in my last name.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Had I gone 8 for 7 I would have been ready. > > > You’re one of the big hitters on this forum, I > find it mildly amusing that you don’t think you’re > ready for a practice exam. exactly. the guy dominates.

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mwvt9 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Had I gone 8 for 7 I would have been ready. > > > You’re one of the big hitters on this forum, I > find it mildly amusing that you don’t think you’re > ready for a practice exam. I wouldn’t consider myself a heavy hitter here. I am one of the most frequent posters for sure, but there are many others that would eat my lunch. I hope you are right about the exam though. We will soon find out.

6 out of 7. I had no idea on the pension one, need to hit that reading again

i did it this morning but didn’t post… my answers were CBBCBAB, so 5 for 7… a few questions/comments, i did it really fast. probably 70 seconds for all 7. 2) i was certainly eyeing C… thinking later, do electronic limit order market even exist? if not, wouldn’t it be correct… BTW, i think this and vwap/imp shortfall are classic areas to know really, really well for exam… if i’d looked very long, i think i’d think B and C are both correct, maybe C more so though 4) big misread, missed the NOT, but then when i corrected later i was still wrong… can someone explain what they are talking about for A??.. and C is true, if you have no tangency Portfolio. i overthought the questionfor sharpe ratio being best , but also CFA sometimes says assume that the highest sharpe ratio portfolio is the tangency portfolio, which seems like really lazy/wrong assumption… so multiple errors and lack of understanding on this one. 6) i got it right… but wasn’t very confident… what if a friend asked what he thinks of oil stocks or IBM? is that advice? is that ok?? … i think looking over someone’s portfolio and giving advice is way over the line though. curious as to others thoughts.