Abstaining from release during sex

I’m not sure if this is a typo. I guess it depends on what your definition of “interest” is. And if it interests you to “loose” it in her.

I really think it’s just different strokes for different folks. Some guys like to release and some don’t.

I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ass, lollipops in my mouth. That’s just me. That’s just something that I enjoy

Well this certainly changes things.

Do what?

Most of us deal with freaked out women regardless of the event that starts the craziness. I personally like the passion,

What movie?

So just give them another rerason? Sure. That makes sense.

Btw, it seems you have issues with control. Posts like this one or the one earlier about dominating with the way you look at other people (I believe you started that one too). Just an observation.

sometimes she likes it hard and fast

other times she likes it slow and passionate

i like it anyway that i can get it…i am a dude

you just have to know how to adjust to what she wants

and the movie is Boogie Nights

Abstaining from release sounds like a fascinating but generally bad idea. Doing so would get in the way of my falling asleep and becoming the ultimate provider of professional cuddling services.

NEXT!

You have a good memory - i did in fact try the dominating through eye contact with mixed results, mostly bad. To my defense I was practicing no fap and going through a dry spell (well what i consider a dry spell). This post relates to a book i just read and an idea that i have yet to try. As for control, yes, i always desire to be in control.

This.

I’m tried it a few times, and women either think:

1. You’re not attracted to her

2. You feel guilty that you’re cheating on your wife with her

3. You have a dysfunctional d!ck

this is no fap gone too far.

most women would be freaked out by a guy that just focused totally on them and doesn’t reach his goal. I’m sure the majority of women want their guy to enjoy himself as well.

also, how are you supposed to sleep afterwards? or are you expected to nod off whilst gently lapping her bean?

are you also expected to wake her up with a full breakfast in bed and carry her around on a satin pillow?

I am not the mouth for these ears

Funny you should bring this up. So I’ve been smashing the same jawn for almost a month now and been giving her the 4-5 big O’s every session. However, yesterday morning (I skipped work) we took a long shower and for some reason I was being a minute man…don’t know why after all these times I was bout to release super quick…anyway when I told her “this is it, its bout to happen”…she said it was sexy as hell that she made me go so quick and that she gets it multiple times every sesh together so we’re even…not even close to even but ok. In any case, girls WANT you to feel pleasure and they want to know its because of them…I mean also my last gf said if I told her I’m about to bust it would turn her on and she would O even quicker…of course maybe its cuz she knew she was running out of time or maybe it really did turn her on but yea, also not releasing hurts, i.e. blue balls.

This. And no, not because running out of time:)

^BALLER! You know the saying divide by 10 to get your real O count lol.

^^I knew krnyc was cool people.

^Supyogov…last time I have lunch with you nig.

hahaha all love playa, nh