Are there any Dec 2010 Level 1 Passers taking Level 2 in June 2011?

Where there is a will there is a way. We all have enough time to pass level 2 if it’s a priority. First step is to stop wondering if it’s too hard and just figure out how to get 'er done.

I have to be in 2 hours before the open, around 6:30am…hence why I moved right next to the office. I guess technically my hours are 67 1/2 hours but sue me for rounding. In terms of weekends, I login in from home during earnings season when needed. Rahul, welcome to Chicago, you are going to love it. I am transplant myself and once you get over the cold you will see that its a great city.

brainwasher Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have to be in 2 hours before the open, around > 6:30am…hence why I moved right next to the > office. I guess technically my hours are 67 1/2 > hours but sue me for rounding. In terms of > weekends, I login in from home during earnings > season when needed. > > Rahul, welcome to Chicago, you are going to love > it. I am transplant myself and once you get over > the cold you will see that its a great city. Thanks Brainwasher… you’ve already brainwashed my brain… I registered for L2 last night… Planning today … study starts from Friday evening 7 PM CST… 127 Days including 18 weekends remain… I feel for my wife but I have promised her Hawaii in Autumn… Rahul

Would appreciate if sum 1 can plz confirm if 4 months study is enough for L2. Provided one can study 15 hrs in a day till dee exams evyday.

sharma cfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Would appreciate if sum 1 can plz confirm if 4 > months study is enough for L2. Provided one can > study 15 hrs in a day till dee exams evyday. 15 hours a day then a month will also suffice. You sure you can study for 15 hours a day? Even for people not in a job that will be very taxing. For December L1, i was short on prep so took a week off and slogged 18 hours a day, and I can tell you it was very difficult. 15 hours a day for 4 months will burn you out

Implex: I did the same for L1 also for Dec 2010. I quit mah job since Sep10 because my employer was sending me to USA. U thk so if i can study for 15 hrs in a day i can crack L2?\ I am Indian so i am ready to do Hard work!!!

sharma cfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Implex: I did the same for L1 also for Dec 2010. > I quit mah job since Sep10 because my employer was > sending me to USA. U thk so if i can study for 15 > hrs in a day i can crack L2?\ > > I am Indian so i am ready to do Hard > work!!! 15 hours a day is too good man… If you can focus and practice problems for 15 hours a day for 100 hours, there are very few exams which you can’t crack I am also an Indian :slight_smile: and know how much we guys can slog.

Hi there, As soon as I got a result of L1 this week, I placed an order for Schewser for L2. Once I receive it, my life will be occupied by working & studying~

I’m curious how you guys calculate “study hours”. I studied maybe 4-5 hours a day for Level 1 but I was so distracted during most of my study sessions that I probably only got in maximum 2-3 hours of actual studying. Still passed with over 70% on every section though so I guess even 2 hours a day can be overkill. I can barely imagine 15+ hours a day of staying awake let alone 15+ hours of actual studying.

I also passed Level 1 with >70 in all sections but one and got killed on Level 2 so just be careful with applying the word “overkill” on L2…it’s a different beast

BRING IT!