Band 10 fail - my thoughts and plan for re-sit in June

After FRA.

How is the brand graded

I actually disagree. FRA is easier for me than Economics. We all have our strengths and weakenesses I suppose :slight_smile:

Hi i am new to this forum.I am 30 years and want to changie my proffesion from a home tutor to a equity analyst.Enrolled for CFA level 1 .i dont have any masters comleted my graduation wayback in 2006 and since then joined my father in farming and giving home tutions also.My bachelor grades are pathetic.

How to get into equity research without ivy mba and as i dont have work experience in finance .

Jobs demand ivy college or 2-3 years of experience.

Iam unable to find how to get into.

Any help please.,!!!

40 days to go and still going to schedule.

Should be sitting my first mock exam soon with 4 weeks to go and above 70% in all CFA EOC.

It’s the final countdown. Let’s dance bish! cool

Multiple Choice

Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - * - - Economics 24 - * - - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - * - - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - -

Nailed it guys! Thanks for all the support you gave me all those months ago :slight_smile:

Congrats man!

Well done old chap

Congrats ! Where there is a will, there’s a way :).