BSAS

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sponge_Bob_CFA Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Smarshy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > (sorry to > > > hear of the layoff, we lost alot of good men > > out > > > there.) > > > > Playing with the Yankees? > > > I don’t get this. You throw out a Wedding Crashers quote, but didn’t know the follow up…come on man.

DAMMIT! I’m lame. I’ve only seen that movie about 40 times too. Now, if you had said “call me Kat, call me Kitty Kat” I would have nailed it.

I took the AM section yesterday (57%) and the PM section today (80%). I did not find the PM section all that difficult as I was going through it except for a few questions at the end where I had no clue how to answer it and was just trying to add up numbers together to get a match. Yesterday I spent quite a few hours going over what I did wrong in the AM section. Mostly it was institutional IPS stuff, and things on bonds. I really need to get bond stuff down. I still have plenty of reviewing to do, but overall I am satisfied with my performance. Now to review what the hell I did wrong on the PM section.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Some of the questions are ridiculously easy, so > you might not get much utility out of it the last > week of studying. Some of the hedging questions > are downright impossible though. > > Janet, I’m curious, do you type in your name and > that little smiley face after every post, or do > you have some sort of automatic signature? Smarshy, it’s an automatic signature that’s added to my post…you like or you don’t like?

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > DAMMIT! I’m lame. I’ve only seen that movie about > 40 times too. Now, if you had said “call me Kat, > call me Kitty Kat” I would have nailed it. The painting was a gift, Todd. I’m taking it with me.

Smarshy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- “call me Kat, > call me Kitty Kat” I would have nailed it. You motorboatin’ sonofabich, you old sailor you!

i own this movie!! i like rachel mcadams.

Just got an 81.6% on the PM. It was scary easy.

i got my first very passing score, 73% on BSAS AM section.