going out drinking before the CFA exam?

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > of all the people to use as a mentor - why him? Why not?

SMIRK should join you in Miami and the two of you can live it up and go sarging every night.

Sarging = more extreme freeballing?

nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sarging = more extreme freeballing? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sarging&defid=951239

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SMIRK should join you in Miami and the two of you > can live it up and go sarging every night. HAHA sarging - to cruise for girls while writing results in a little black book… that would have to be a VERY small black book with the girlfriend and all nuppie!! Well former trader - why don’t you join them? :wink:

Left a football tailgate for a calculus exam in college…took the exam absolutely smashed…got back on the bus went to the game…got an A

Yeah, drinking definitely helped with the philosophy papers in college… really gets the BS flowing.

I was running a small club in college and had our opening night before my english final exam at 8am the next morning. Went overboard and ended up having to hit the bathroom twice during the exam all while taking the exam with sunglasses on. Topic of the essay “Should US lower the drinking age to 18?” Being a 20yo, my normal politcal position would have been yes, but that day, resounding no. Ended up passing the class with a failing grade going in.

During college I showed up once for a final exam still with vomit on my jeans.