"House MILF"

Looking at the title of the thread, for a moment I thought we were nominating the House MILF out of the minuscule female population on AF!

not the house milf, that’s for sure!

Unless she’s a nympho

Sounds like these guys should just get promiscuous girlfriends/friends…it would accomplish the same thing, unless they are specifically into older women. They’re in college, for heyzeus’ sake. Just go to the culinary school and pick up the girl with her thong showing.

Edit: NM, ist’s University of Vermont, so it’s too cold for thongs and too hippie for shaving. Most of the guys living in this house have dreads and beards, which is cool and all, but most non-hairy women don’t dig it.

I lived with a house MILF for a while, although most people would just call it a relationship. Not bad, most of the time.

I’m more surprised that “MILF” applies to people as young as 25. I suppose this is a matter of perspective.

When you’re young and dumb, nearly everyone seems old.

Yes, that would be a turnoff

sounds like serious oedipus issues going on.

can you imagine the woman that this advert would attract? Are they all going to be stirring each others porridge?

I had the same reaction. For me, a MILF doesn’t necessarily need to be a mom. My personal definition is a woman who is 35 yrs or older and looks great (regardless if she has kids or not).

Getting worried that even the cougars are starting to look a little young for my age… :-/

I actually had a joke about a mom walking down the street with her daughter and my saying that I should be ashamed at looking at her that way. Half way through the joke, there’s a reveal that I’m actually talking about the mom, not the girl. I wish I remembered how I set that up. Bummer. I am out of practice.