How will passing CFA Level III change your life after the 9th? Will you change jobs? Ask for a promotion?

looking myself in the mirror without breaking it

i am gonna go streaking down bay street

I was going to do this with no charter but feared an ethics violation.

If you get a diamond incrusted “having the CFA does not guarantee superior results” below the letters I think you are in the clear for the ethic violation

you’re totally nouning there, i will pray for you

I don’t know if passing the L3 exam is going to change my life, but i know that failing it is going to make my life miserable for at least another year.

Will start networking and showing the 3 letters for at least 6 months… then I’ll start looking out hoping I find someone out of the B4 world that pays me a decent salary.

And the most important thing, I’ll start to have a life again.

Fingers crossed

If the result is +ve will post a new thread on this forum asking for experience of people who passed out in earlier years in utilising the three letters.

Probably apply for 2017 MBA at schools where passing LIII is considered a GMAT equivalency (i.e. don’t have to write GMAT). Not convinced that I’ll go but will definitely consider. Otherwise probably stop by the library in November/May, putt around and soak in my freedom. Maybe walk around giving pep talks and blasting the rocky theme.