I love my bartender

Ha.

Am I the only one that reads ACE topics as cries for help? Like wtf are you doing at a bar posting a play by play of it on a CFA message board? This is what they meant by models and bottles? I want my money back.

I like ACE. The guy doesn’t have an evil bone in his body

On the flipside of this, if there’s a strategy for getting people in NYC to not talk to you I’d love to hear it.

I’m no introvert but Americans do have a habit of chewing my ear and telling me their entire life story within about 5 minutes of meeting them.

You met Mike Tyson at a bar?

lol, it’s a British phrase for someone talking too much at you.

Really ?

Like gronk.

Someone once asked me if i was high. when i was living the straight edge lifestyle.

I gave the T Pain reference

Don’t smoke, don’t drink, that’s why I don’t be by the bar babyJust lookin at you from a distance, lookin like a God damn star baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2wjJlP2N4

Wasn’t he suing people left and right not that long ago, or is it someone else who used to be PP?

It’s not unique to the UK.

Bartender girl tonight at airport bar asked me - would you like single or double … 2nd shot half price!

I love it

(last time I came to this airport bar brosef didn’t hook it up)

^ LAX, Which bar?

It was in John Wayne (Orange County)

this thread in a nutshell…

lol exactly

Pics or it didn’t happen.

ACE, i like your style, smashing margaritas in the airport bar.

I can drink margaritas all night and not have a hangover the next day. Tequila reposado must by my magic drink.

Bros, girl bartender with glasses at Ole’s Bar in Orange County is irresistible.

Why must my bartenders be so hot? Must be a hiring requirement…

Bros in case you were wondering got double grey goose Red Bull vodka

like bras this is happening

Like bras I just tipped my bartender 30%