I'm a fool :(

treynor , sharpe , Ir, if i got perfect in an am question, it would have been this one. sorry to those that missed this one, but no biggie, forend of mine missed 2 whole questions last years L3 and passed. so dont beat yourself up about it.

I’ve heard a lot of that from last years candidates so I’m not too worried- I’m more confident than I’ve ever been, but that makes me kinda nervous… like maybe it was over my head. I passed 1 and 2 with all but one area <70. This is the only exam where one can really talk themselves into truly believing they fails when its not so. Good luck to you too :slight_smile:

I believe it was a 12 pointer…not the end of the world…but it was pretty easy.

So 12/360 = 3.3%? That’s a decent amount to forfeit for skipping the question… If you get a Pass or 8 band or lower no big deal… Anything in between… :frowning:

i really empathize with those that missed the question. I once sat next to a girl who took and SOA exam and she marked all the answers in her book and never completed her bubble sheet. I am sure she aced the questions but of course she got a zero since they wouldn’t alot her more time to translate the answers.

it was an 18 mark question - i have been doing the math and scenarios non stop. lol. in order to get a 70% overall i need to get a 74% mark on the stuff i did answer. i am definitely not worried about the pm section ( i think i was above 80%) but the am i am less confident. however if the passing grade is below 70% then i am ok…i think…