Lvl 3 takers...is Schweiser enough for L3?

I used Schweser exclusively for all three levels, so I guess it’s enough to pass. My goal was to pass with the minimum amount of effort though. If you want to pass with maximum certainty, you might want to consider doing the CFAI questions also.

I used Schweser for Level I&2 and no problem with that.But use Schweser for Level III last year and got a big fail.This year I decided not to buy any Schweser product and simply used curriculum.And I found it to work. I didn’t do any mock or sample exam as I didn’t have enough time. But I read the text twice and did all the eoc questions once. That’s it. I completed in a rush all the way through June 4th afternoon in hotel room. I know I could have done better than that. But who cares now?

is that a prejudice ? How can u conclude like that ? I never ever studies anything from CFAI material. Infact sold both level 2 &3 materials on Amazon - Brand NEW. and for both levels only one section scored between 50-70% . That being said level 3 was close , only 1/2 > 70%, but then, i put little less time compared to level 2.

Read Schweser cover to cover three times, and that should be enough. And if you have time for the CFAI material, well in that case, instead read Schweser cover to cover once more.

marktheshark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read Schweser cover to cover three times, and that > should be enough. And if you have time for the > CFAI material, well in that case, instead read > Schweser cover to cover once more. can’t agree more !!

marktheshark Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Read Schweser cover to cover three times, and that > should be enough. And if you have time for the > CFAI material, well in that case, instead read > Schweser cover to cover once more. Or better yet, read it once and then spend the extra time doing problems. Even though I only used Schweser, I only “read” half of the study notes. Most of my time was spent on videos, Windsor, and problems. But that’s just my study preferences. I fall asleep within 10 mins of reading a textbook. 10am or 10pm it doesn’t matter.

I passed without using the CFAI texts but I wouldn’t say I only used Schweser either. I took some prep classes leading up to the exam which were great for telling you how to answer the AM Qs.