Men's Health Week

bad choice, ohai now we can make fun of your three vag inas hahaha http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2012/04/17/kangaroos-have-three-vaginas/#.WTmNvGjyu40

Many have had long, productive careers, but they never really made it to the A list.

I have three vaginas now? I… I will be right back…

road trip is very under rated.

I just don’t get the profanity filter. It even “***” the spaces next to the word? That makes it even harder to figure out what is being said. Then when I go to quote you, I find out the word vag i na is blocked? If kr won’t let us say the P word, and we can’t use correct anatomical terminology what’s left? It’s the End of Days.

Road trip is a fecking classic, held up better than American pie. i must have seen those 2 films as well as Harold and kumar more times than I’d care to admit

apparently they’re pretty close to developing a test for prostate cancer that means you don’t need to get finger banged. I wonder how many guys go in to that appointment dreading it and end up liking it

lol

so you can’t say vagina but you can say gash, piss flaps and axe wound?

Guys you are **** ***** for thinking that this ********** is even where the ********* is supposed to be when you’re going on all night for a simple ******** that a bro recommended when he was taking a large *****. For ***** sake people.

Point taken, AF. I will from now on, use the scientific term of “vajoo” to refer to that body part.

stop being such a wanker

Not if I have anything to say about it.

Last time I was tested this hot white chick did it with long fingernails. My summmation was that

hot white chick PA with fingernails > creepy doctor dude > hacksaw > rusty hacksaw

I was just surprised her glove didn’t rip with those Edward Scissorhand style getups

raise your hand if you had a colonoscopy before

:+1:

ftfy

I am not against using the word. I object to using it as a sign of weakness or cowardliness

Where can we find the master list of AF defined profanities? My goal would be to construct the ultimate sentence where everything is blocked out. Before this, I assumed that s2000 was going around censoring people, but it is evident now that this process is automated.

kr have you or your friends ever played with a dudes prostate? watched ali wongs stand up shes all about it apparently, curious to see if thats a real thing

its automated unless you bold a letter, as our moderator STL has pointed out

^totally a thing. when you’ve found a woman that’s into it, she my friend, is a unicorn