My level 1 exam registration box isn't yellow! Failure?

I’m bored at work, so I checked and mine is yellow. However, this seems a pointless exercise, as even if one colour means pass and one means fail, there is no way to check which is which. I plan on enjoying my weekend, regardless of the exam results coming out soon, as I still need to work on Monday.

dbfinley, are u sure your box is not yellow? Did you register really late and therefore your ID is at the bottom of the list?

Guys, settle down…whichever one of the tabs you click on turns yellow! it just highlights the tab you are checking out

well if the overwhelming majority of people have a yellow tab, then it must mean a fail because only 35% of people pass level I…so yellow means fail.

Billbelemy, did you say you failed band 10 again? I reckon this yellow box thing has been blown way out of proportion. Don’t worry about it guys, just wait for Tuesday.

Investor83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, settle down…whichever one of the tabs > you click on turns yellow! it just highlights the > tab you are checking out Darn, you’re right. Mosey along now folks.

what a ghey discovery! At least my threads are all real possibilities for cracking the CFAinchi code…

I didn’t see the check mark on mine as well…@#$@!!#@@!

I heard that CFA deducts points from your score every time you log in trying to figure out if you passed or not before the official release day

Investor83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, settle down…whichever one of the tabs > you click on turns yellow! it just highlights the > tab you are checking out haha, the common sense award goes to this guy. If you can’t handle the pressure of waiting, just get really loaded. It’s close enough to the weekend for it to be OK

sbmarti2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Investor83 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Guys, settle down…whichever one of the tabs > > you click on turns yellow! it just highlights > the > > tab you are checking out > > haha, the common sense award goes to this guy. > > If you can’t handle the pressure of waiting, just > get really loaded. It’s close enough to the > weekend for it to be OK Yep on my 5 beer and its 3:08pm, a the joys of taking days off for no reason

Investor83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Guys, settle down…whichever one of the tabs > you click on turns yellow! it just highlights the > tab you are checking out FINALLY… someone with common sense quiets you all down…

Common sense Schmommon schmense. Since when did common sense stop me from checking CFAI website everyday??? (And I’ve got loads of them) :stuck_out_tongue:

Calm down kids, it doesn’t mean anything. Just wait till the 28th instead of bugging out. Goodluck.

No no no! let’s bug out! only a few days left before the end of this mania and the beginning of a new one. cheers.

slorte Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No no no! let’s bug out! > > only a few days left before the end of this mania > and the beginning of a new one. > > cheers. I agree. These threads are hilarious, I want at least a few more before the results come out

Countdown to the CFAI website’s lockout period. We have that much time to look for hidden clues. :smiley:

Dear frnds, Till yesterday, when i am log in to my account it show me “CFA Program Level I Registration” link & yellow box at the last column which is checked but is deactivated. Today when i opened it again at 2:00 Am indian time, then i am very much surprised by not seeing the icon “CFA Program Level I Registration”. only CIPM registeration link is provided. what does it mean ?? they are uploading the result or i am pass/fail ??

Please read the forums…the registration links have been removed this weekend until Tues at 9am (presumably to load scores) So no, this does not indicate your pass/fail.

i’m pretty sure that the cfai won’t be dropping hints this year as they have in the past. there were many complaints last year because of this. easier said than done, but try to enjoy your weekend. good luck next week. most of you guys will pass.