Pengs & Wings

I think I can count on one hand the amount of times a pulled goalie has actually managed to redeem the game with a tie. And to do it when the other team has 3 wins in a stanley cup final especially when that team is the wings is insane.

not as load as the wharton guys in philly when philly took out montreal sheesh wut a racket

aladak, you sitting in philly for the exam?

nah dude, was at wharton for a conference when philly took out montreal sitting in toronto

How good is this game!?!

…it’s too damn good… has costed me a good 3.5 hrs of study time and counting…

2 OT for the cup man…of course it’s good mw!

I don’t think my L2 aspirations can take another game like this… LET’S GO REDWINGS

F!

If this game doesn’t end soon and with a win, I serously think I will fail level II.

I hear ya man… Gotta work in the morn …so its a double edge sword for me… luckily I have some notes in front of me…getting some half ass studying done

if this doesn’t end in a Wings W…gonna be so pissed. At least I have one more day off tomorrow.

Agreed with all of you. This is killing my studying, but it is too good to resist.

I was trying to review a book 6 test…didn’t work.

i don’t even follow hockey. AF is having a weird influence on me. over the weekend, i was watching kimbo slice. (i don’t watch mixed martial arts) loved it. now i have my tv turned onto the triple overtime in a hockey match. and it’s pretty exciting.

I had to turn it off before I burned a whole night not studying… Now I have to keep updated by Yahoo. You’ve got the Sharks up there. That’s a fun team to watch.

glad we could bring you down with us cfasf1. don’t want you upping the curve on us slackers.

everyone tells me to go to 1 live hockey game and i’ll be hooked. may have to do that next year…

why does OT3 look like one big Detroit pp?

the last 4 periods have looked that way.