People have officially lost it

No offense taken! But maybe stop imagining so much? Especially as someone who himself stated a pretty specific ice cube preference just a few posts above mine…

It could be like a scavenger hunt: “Follow the ball! Find the… Whipped cream??”

I thought you would catch it. She didn’t say ball"s"

That is always fun!!!

English isn’t her first language so I try not to make fun.

On the other hand, I found two things amusing about your situation. A) Your husband only has one ball; and 2) you don’t give oral.

Hmmm. So me saying “another ball” implied she only had one so far? I would think it would mean “another” as in addition to unknown (plural) number of balls.

FYI I claim no knowledge of her husband ball situation. Obviously

Making assumptions about me or my husband based on her comments? You are smarter than that.

@kr - Awkward phrasing but you’re right. Upon further inspection, you made perfect sense.

@smuggy - I only live to amuse myself. You and your husband are just a construct in my mind living a deformed, perfunctory sex life.

Yeah, I am really good at it

Which are you drinking: whiskey, or whisky?

The majority of my cabinet is Whisky at the moment but I also enjoy a good Whiskey every now and again. Currently have 3 bottles open that I have been sipping on. Recently finished a bottle of Laphroaig QC, Oban 18 Limited (almost finished), Ardbeg 10, Grangestone Double Cask. I think my next purchase will be a Bruichladdich, any experience with them?

clear your schedule… I’m coming over! laugh

My opinion on Bruichladdich is that it is the only Islay whisky that I don’t like. I would say, pick another.

^ Lets clear the schedule and take an AF field trip to Scotland for channel checks wink. Actually kind of feel bad because I gave the Bruichladdich Octomore (either 6.1 or 7.1, don’t remember) as a gift without having tried it myself. The tasting notes sounded good. The guy just said it was “different” than the whiskies he was used to. I have been making my way around the island and proud to say I have tasted the majority of distilleries, at least those that are available internationally. Also would like to try Bunnahabhain, ever try them?

I first had Bruichladdich when I was in Vancouver a couple of years ago, teaching a Level III mock exam. I really liked it.

When I got home I got a bottle for myself, and didn’t care for it much. Unfortunately, I don’t recall the particular example I had in Vancouver.

Not to put too fine of a point on it, but specific gravity is a ratio of densities at a given pressure and temperature (water is a common reference substance). You would look at the densities for each of the alcohol and the ice and compare those (or compare the specific gravity of each as long as they have a common reference substance).

Edit: hit reply too soon, didn’t see how the thread had progressed…