Questions for John Rogers, President of CFAI....

Ask him if he can arrange a bulk discount calulator deal to be included with the textbooks. I have a supplier I can put him in touch with. Karan Sports And Stationers Shop No: 27 DDA Shopping Centre Ber Sarai (Ber Sarai Market) New Delhi-16 Phone: 26526163 Cost INR 3,600/- with bill.

Why don’t you hire hotter procters?

Do you plan on dunking on LeBron after taking Michael Jordan to town last year?

Why the same stupid wealthy family, making the same stupid financial mistake in all case study?

I wanna know whats the big deal about using CFA as a noun.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you plan on dunking on LeBron after taking > Michael Jordan to town last year? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7U74Dg04k

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wanna know whats the big deal about using CFA as > a noun. i strive to be a chartered financial analyst charterholder. a chartered charterholder

dspapo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I wanna know whats the big deal about using CFA > as > > a noun. > > > i strive to be a chartered financial analyst > charterholder. a chartered charterholder The tale told by my society is it has to do with the CFA Designation in India. To separate itself from the Indian Designation, the CFAI only considers the CFA as an adjective and not a noun. My .02

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I wanna know whats the big deal about using CFA as > a noun. + 1M

1. Why is the sky blue? 2) What is this itch around my large right toe that does not go away? 3) Are there free refills?