Rich Dad Poor Dad Education

Thanks for posting the john t reed site, I was going to post that myself. I have been following kiyosaki for a while now, and these other real estate scammers as I am often approached by friends asking me about them… there IS no rich dad, it’s a complete lie. What’s really interesting is to read up on carlton sheets, as someone else mentioned, and on Russ Whitney. http://johntreed.com/Whitneyfreetraining.html I actually attended one of these to verify that this is still going on … it is. Unbelievable. They prey on the weakest and most vulnerable. John T Reed is my hero.

Gecco Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > all of you (presumably informed finance people) > are familair with his column, his books and have > even attended his siminars. he is doing something > right, swindler or not. > > most, if not all, of these “millionaire” books are > a total scam / waste of time. > > If you want to get rich quick take HUGE risk, but > before you do that, get very, very comfortable > with the downside. Is David Bach clean? (Automatic Millionaire) I enjoyed his book too. His approach to creating wealth is simple, don’t live beyond your means. The Millionaire Next Door, Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko, was also enlightening to me. Both seemed very basic that if you wish to get rich, SAVE!

read his book 5 years ago and had absolutely no trouble figuring out half way through the book it was all trash, and that’s where it ended.

you are correct, millionaire next door had it right.

I knew something was fishy when his most companies founded went bankrupt within few years of operation. Also when he promoted joining MLMs for learning sales, like seriously? There are much better ways to learn sales tactics No wonder why MLM circles use his famous quadrant definitions all the time when I meet any MLM dude. Dude criticises the education system, but is himself an MBA and had to get a CPA to write the book.