RIP Unknown Son

May his soul rest in peace.

I’ll say a prayer for your family. God Bless.

My deepest condolences Busprof. I don’t know you but can only imagine what you have been going through the past 7 years. As you wrote, your son is now finally free.

My condolences Busprof.

Its not supposed to happen that way. My thoughts and condolences to Busprof and his family.

May God be with you and your family in these tough times. My deepest condolences.

ahhh… its very sad…my sympathies to you and your family…its an irrecoverable loss but i hope you remain strong. may god bless you with happiness after such a heart breaking loss… be brave and may Jonathan rest in peace!

Deepest condolences to you and your family, BusProf. Jonathan is in good hands - hope you emerge stronger.

Condolences on the loss of your son, busprof. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

I completely missed this in all the post exam chatter. As a first time parent I now only begin to understand the feelings that would result from losing one of your children. I am deeply saddened by your news and wish your family the best during your grieving.

I can’t come up with any encouraging words that would help. My condolences to you and your family!

My condolences Busprof. I wish you the best.

Deepest condolences.

I’m terribly sorry professor. Your upbeat outlook was amazing considering all you were going through. Hopefully I’ll see you next year’s class, because I think I failed level 2.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss, my deepest condolences to you and your family.

My condolences Busprof. I wish you the best.