Shirtless running - yay or nay?

sounds like it would be a bunch of dudes

soooo , no

Just did a 90 degree run, shirt on. Farmers tan is looking noice, like a gallon of half vanilla half chocolate ice cream.

I only take my shirt off for hot yoga. what types do you guys do? I’m doing main Ashtanga at the moment.

Yes, but only if the person is attractive and not a McFatty

My body hair is prohibitive to shirtless running.

Are you saying fat people cant be attractive?

Pretty much. It’s amazing how hot fat chicks can get when they lose weight. It’s almost shocking how much their face changes.

What about fat guys?

My neighbor runs shirtless most of the year too. She really needs to stop though, as she has caused a number of car accidents in the area.

Anybody who generates six figures in muni bond interest has the right to run with his shirt off. So yay.

Its legal for girls to jog topless in NYC. An underutilized law.

Personally, when I’m outdoors I cover up to protect from the sun. Sun damage is irreversible and ages you fast! I usually wear a long-sleeve and a hat if I’m doing anything for extended periods of time in the sun.

When I was in better shape, I wouldn’t hesitate to pop my shirt off. Nowadays I hesitate, but still do it.

So I’ve been doing most of my runs without a shirt as humidity levels here have been out of control. On days I wear a shirt it gets completely soaked within 5 minutes. Shirtlesness feels fine, with the exception being that I don’t have the convenience of wiping the sweat off my face. I had a really old guy jogging in the opposite direction shouting something at me but I couldn’t hear what he was saying bc I had my headphones on, but possibly he could’ve been telling me to put a shirt on. Otherwise no issues.

My fanny pack usually matches my shirt so I just go with both.

I really only carry it with me on runs because it’s the best way to carry fried chicken.