So how would you treat yourself if you passed :)

probably add another firearm to my collection lol. big firearms guy. might do a sig sauer P226 as i already have it’s younger baby brother the sig sauer mosquito :slight_smile:

but then again, I’ve always been wanting to suppress something so I might apply for my class 3 firearm license and silence the mosquito…ought to be a nice treat to myself if i pass the CFA level 1 :slight_smile:

getting ready for that zombie apocalypse eh?

better safe than sorry :slight_smile:

i will immediately buy the level 3 cirriculum if i pass level 2

Oh babymeow!

Hmm… I will celebrate with some chicks and friends

Gonna hit Manchester United Cafe bar and have most expensive beer pint,

then shall take out ma parents for dinner too.

I can only hope: sit in the back yard with huge T-bones on the BBQ, jar of dill pickles, full bottle of 25 y/o single malt and at least one huge Cuban cigar (been saving them). This is heaven for me.

@Leroy2, not a bad way to celebrate at all :slight_smile:

@chaingangritesh - Hmm, cool!

@Long Journey, thats classical way to celebrate man :slight_smile:

All the best and lets all hope we can celebrate!

i don’t need to do anything if i pass, bcoz i am sure, my colleagues and friends would demand a party and i for sure would have to oblige for that… :slight_smile:

http://www.nike.com/jumpman23/#/footwear/378037-107?idx=3&cid=378037-107&filter1=6

I’ve wanted a pair of these since I grew up watching excellence in motion. Seems fitting after passing this test.

Honestly, I’ve gained a few pounds sitting in coffee shops drinking caffine, so this would motivate shedding those study pounds.

Going to update my Linked In profile and get back to studying for my CPA exam.

Yeah my life kind of sucks right now.

All the best for both the result and the preparations @Krazykanuck!

Start applying for jobs

Dont wait for it Puneet, do it now :slight_smile: Ive got no replies so far though. I am entirely dependent on cold calls, linkedin and applying through contacts.

All the best!

Threesome smiley!!!

i must be too happy to do anything for that moment.

but atfer that, i’ll comtinue to finish my rest job……

For a while, then I thought I should buy something nice. So I bought a watch, lol.

Beer and Kababs at home or a pub… smiley

Have a trip to Vegas booked for July 29th-Aug 2nd… The trip itself was my treat for studying so hard regardless of outcome… Now if I pass I may rent a Lamborghini Aventador and go for a few laps at the Las Vegas Speedway… 700+ HorsePower of awesomeness

Or I might go for “SkyJump Las Vegas”… 108 story free fall from the top of the Stratosphere… Either way it will involve adrenaline!