STORY TIME--PLEASE HELP

tenten Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > > thank. you. very. much. > > so if i wasnt told a thing–no violation? Well you can call them and ask them yourself! You don’t have to discuss what you did. Just ask, “if I am not notified of anything by a proctor, does that mean no violation report has been submitted?” +1 (434) 951-5499 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Eastern Time (Monday through Friday) (800) 247-8132 (toll-free USA and Canada) OK? Now let’s worry about the more important thing :wink:

king_kong Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > shakespeare Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > you should be fine - as long as you did’t fill > in > > another answer bubble i wouldn’t worry about > > anything, just think…what is the joint > > probability of the same thing happing to you > and > > your friend ---- actually it’s P(you getting > > caught)P(your frined getting caught)…but that > is > > probablity quite unlikely :slight_smile: > > > Actually these two events are completely > independent of each other so one probability > wouldn’t affect the other at all. Unless the same > exact proctors were working both exams in > question, that is. touche king kong…

Jesus christ you guys are so damn paranoid. The test is over. Stop worrying about things. If they think you violated a rule they will contact you and the process will move from there. Worrying about it is not going to do anything for you. I had a proctor come up to me during the exam and ask me to remove the paper from my eraser and place my ear plug case on the floor. Guess what… I’m not worried because there is nothing to worry about! I did not do anything wrong and if they think I did I will be afforded the opportunity to defend myself. I suggest fixing yourself a drink and relaxing, you worked hard enough over the past few months to get back to living your life for a few weeks.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > I had a proctor come up to me during the exam and > ask me to remove the paper from my eraser and > place my ear plug case on the floor. Now, if you had rolled up your paper and stuck it in your ear and thrown your eraser to the floor, what would have happened?

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Now, if you had rolled up your paper and stuck it > in your ear and thrown your eraser to the floor, > what would have happened? Oh man, I didn’t even think of that possibility I guess in that case I could have been accused of cheating. In which case I would walk around my apartment contemplating suicide. In between emotional lows I would post on to an anonymous forum to ask what I should do next and about how my life would turn out. It’s such a cruel world JDV, you have no idea.