Tinder, Bumble or Hinge?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Dude I don’t even feel bad for you. You chose not to follow my wisdom. So that’s what you get.

Next time you need to ask for a spoon pic.

Also dude wtf is this amateur crap. Make her drive to a bar that’s in walking distance of your place… duh. How old are you? Why am I having to tell you how the game is played?

Haha a master craftsman uses all the tools at his disposal! Ignore this and you’ll miss a lot of fun nights.

This is the stuff that happens sometimes when you wade in the world of dating apps. It’s the law of the game, nothing new in that.

But back to my question: why does a 3 try to appear as a 10 when she knows she’ll be found out about eventually? I understand a chick photoshopping herself from 7 to 8 but a 3 to 10 is just stupid.

Because when you’re ugly it usually is correlated with low character. I learned this watching Disney movies

1 Like

Let’s think about it this way. We have conditional probabilities. Once a guy is out drinking with her, odds are 1% they hook up with her. If she tricks 100x more guys to go out with her because of the pics, that flows straight to the bottom line baby

BTW my friends say you should always add them on the gram first. Cmon boomer get with it

sometimes you just have to look past it. dont make eye contact. and holler at the other girls there. it really do be like that sometimes.

True. I failed at basic research and analysis, one should never skip the grunt work.

yummmm just get on tiktok. and slide on their dms.

aren’t you married?

The wedding has been pushed off to next year. :broken_heart: :sob:

This is why I want open borders

I’d like to live vicariously through single people. She fire though right. Dude I tried Instagram reels. Their algo is ■■■■■■■ whack. I don’t give a ■■■■ how funny they are. I just want the hot chicks that are of legal age dancing or in skimpy outfits while playing solid bangers. Anyways I’m saying you don’t need any of those. Just use reels insta or tiktok and slide I their dms.

https://vm.tiktok.com/J6JA7j6/ Holy smokes. I get it though. She fire. Tell me if you with it. Cuz with it bae!

who knew nerdy watches 90 day fiance. beta confirmed

I love that show. Ugly dudes buying hot opportunistic chicks. What’s not to love. Anyways facebooks Instagram isn’t gettin reel amazing. Check out my faveeeee. https://instagram.com/lilgiannad?igshid=j4gx2u2zbqjw

She seems… patriotic in her Stars and Stripes thong.