"House MILF"

Seems legit.

I don’t even know what a UVM is…sounds like some kind of gnarly venereal disease

Total number of legit responses so far: 0

Total number of responses from people trolling the OP: 973284826368

EDIT: Someone send this to Blake, he’s going to have a field day

I once saw a criagslist ad where the listing offered free rent to a female who would be open to walking around in the nude in the apt. listing promised no sexy time

Do you think they’ll object if she declines to cook and clean, but is okay with the sex part?

who is blake?

Sonny: How’s Blake? Clemenza: Ahh Blake, won’t see him no more.

At first, I misread that they were old men from some “seniors’ facility” called UVM.

Leave the gun. Take the cannoli.

So these dudes are cool sharing??? Sounds mad homo!

Those are 10 men who have spent way too much time watching pron.

Why is it always the left nut?

I recall something like that too. Did someone post it here, or was it just wacky and we both saw it.

The world has some weird people in it.

I can see why a bunch of frat boys would want something like that. I just wonder what kind of woman would say “yeah, I wanna sign up for THAT.”

It’s the bigger of the two and it’s always in my way.

Apparently, the right is usually larger.

Laterality. 2004 Apr;9(2):189-99. Right-left and the scrotum in Greek sculpture. McManus IC. The scrotum in humans is asymmetric, the right testicle being visibly higher than the left in most men. Paradoxically, it is also the case that the right testicle is somewhat larger, rather than smaller, as might be expected. Greek classical and pre-classical art, which took great care in its attention to anatomical detail, correctly portrayed the right testicle as the higher, but then incorrectly portrayed the left testicle as visibly larger. The implication is that the Greeks used a simple mechanical theory, the left testicle being thought to be lower because it was larger and hence more subject to the pull of gravity. The present study examines data on scrotal asymmetry in more detail, and puts them in the context of Greek theories of functional differences between the right side and the left side.

You are a semantic son of a bitch. I’m pretty sure every other guy on here knew I meant the left hangs lower than the right. I’m not aware of the actual volume of the left vs right testicle.

There’s no incentive for an attractive woman to get into this deal without monetary compensation.

Blake’s idea of trolling~

Blake: “Hey, heard you guys are looking for a house milf?”

EOM

ROFL! I got those guys good, they’re probably going to respond.

I don’t believe it was posted here… But it is odd we both saw that. I do believe it was taken down after a couple days as well.

who is blake?