Are there any late comers..lol.. well i started today for level 2 in june

80 hrs~! what a huge number

yes, i know i need to scarify more entertainment/sports/driving/sleeping time to get more time for study. Already prepared an excel sheet to count my study time.

If they do it, I believe that I can do it as well~! yes

^ Now that’s a good attitude

Hey people im back after 3 weeks, now have gone throuhg FI, Derv , Econ, Protfolio, AI, i guess its to do with FA, Equity , Ethics and Quntitative,… well the Skype group i suggested intially was to discuss or teach another on a diff areas so one teaching will remember better, further was to push each other so u feel ur not alone with all theses books… Add me on Skype chath123 … lets see if we can get few ppl on the same time zones… or late at night lol

well 2 months to goooooooo

chath123

Hi snsdkorea , if you haven’t already put a load of work in your excel sheet try my excel progress sheet:

http://www.analystforum.com/forums/cfa-forums/cfa-level-ii-forum/91308437

You may find it helps you. Best of luck.

Yorkisan, thx for the file~ It is so cool~!

Up to now my study time is ~40hrs only, covered FRS and AI, now starting FI.

suddenly i m not feeling not that easy… :stuck_out_tongue: i m just flipping through the pages since last 2 months… with no real intent to study…i.e. i have not studied at all till now… right now too busy with company’s year ending activities… i have full may at my disposal… plan to study directly then…lets see how it goes…!

70 hours for the month of March (I started March 1st). I’m done with Quants, ECON, Corp Fin. I’m in Reading 46 valuing PE firms and should be done Alt Inv by tomorrow

I am half way through derivatives and then iv finsihed al the material. going to spam practice questions now