CFA Chicks

imcrnhlio1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You know she will > find the biggest strap on and make sure that you > cant sit And why is that a horrible idea?

I don’t see anything special in her, you need to get out more often if you think this one is a cutie. But then again, I don’t know how old you are so I can’t say if it would be awkward for you to be seen with 20 year olds.

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t see anything special in her, you need to > get out more often if you think this one is a > cutie. But then again, I don’t know how old you > are so I can’t say if it would be awkward for you > to be seen with 20 year olds. You didn’t notice “http://www.schweser.com/images/faculty_images/Jodi_Joachim_img.gif” Hahahahha

bernie_m Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I don’t see anything special in her, you need > to > > get out more often if you think this one is a > > cutie. But then again, I don’t know how old you > > are so I can’t say if it would be awkward for > you > > to be seen with 20 year olds. > > > You didn’t notice > “http://www.schweser.com/images/faculty_images/Jod > i_Joachim_img.gif” Hahahahha This was hilarious. Good one.

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t see anything special in her, you need to > get out more often if you think this one is a > cutie. But then again, I don’t know how old you > are so I can’t say if it would be awkward for you > to be seen with 20 year olds. k-blade c’mon pimp you really think I would smash on the L1 director from schweser!

fxguy1234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just curious if anyone has been in a similar > situation before? Not sure whether dating a > finance chick will end up giving me headaches > (work life balance ala numi’s post) or would be > worth it? Basically trying to come up with some > pros and cons. Thanks for the input. Well, I’d have serious problems if I tried it, not my cup of tea exactly.

What do people think of Dara Torres by the way? I was just checking out her pics, those abs are insane especially for a 40 year old.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What do people think of Dara Torres by the way? I > was just checking out her pics, those abs are > insane especially for a 40 year old. http://www.dailysusan.com/wfdata/frame1196-1151/pressrel10_files/image004.jpg yucky :frowning:

itstoohot Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^some athletes do it right before the race, it > doesn’t really matter > > attack I think it was Casey Stengel that said something along the lines of “It’s not having sex all night that makes a player tired, it’s staying up all night looking for it”

Hahahah no I didn’t notice the schweser URL. I was checking it out on my cellphone.

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hahahah no I didn’t notice the schweser URL. > I was checking it out on my cellphone. I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt here but it looks like you’re original comment was serious. What gives kblade?

My original comment wasn’t serious. I tend to use dry humour which is already hard enough to decipher when communicating verbally. Adding another barrier to communication (i.e. message board) where you can’t see my expression or hear the tone of voice, makes it that much harder to detect.

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My original comment wasn’t serious. I tend to use > dry humour which is already hard enough to > decipher when communicating verbally. Adding > another barrier to communication (i.e. message > board) where you can’t see my expression or hear > the tone of voice, makes it that much harder to > detect. ha ha good one!

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My original comment wasn’t serious. I tend to use > dry humour which is already hard enough to > decipher when communicating verbally. Adding > another barrier to communication (i.e. message > board) where you can’t see my expression or hear > the tone of voice, makes it that much harder to > detect. Ah, I get it now. You mean to use dry “humor”. That second “u” f’d your delivery up.

I was kind of thinking if I meet my chick on 6/6 on the exam day, will that distract me? I am suppose to be cool on that day, but could be my chick is taking exam as well. Better try hiding that day.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > My original comment wasn’t serious. I tend to > use > > dry humour which is already hard enough to > > decipher when communicating verbally. Adding > > another barrier to communication (i.e. message > > board) where you can’t see my expression or > hear > > the tone of voice, makes it that much harder to > > detect. > > Ah, I get it now. You mean to use dry “humor”. > That second “u” f’d your delivery up. What are you talking aboot, I live in Canada!

Dood, my CPA/MBA ex drove me nuts with the shop talk in the house. One night she asked me to amortize bond premium…seriously? Much prefer someone fun and humorous, there are other types of smart besides analyst smart.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > One night she asked me to > amortize bond premium… kinky.

If she doesn’t know the ministry of silly walks and is willing to walk like that, she probably isn’t worth it.

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dood, my CPA/MBA ex drove me nuts with the shop > talk in the house. One night she asked me to > amortize bond premium…seriously? > hahaha. if a girl ever said that to me, i’d probably want to amortize myself