CFA Chicks

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > former trader Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > ^ Pics or it didn’t happen. > > > > In all seriousness, there are always a few > cuttie > > proctors. > > Seattle was nothing but beasties. Everytime I go to Seattle, it seems the ladies are generally unattractive relative to other areas…don’t know if it’s still the grunge thing or what.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hey woah woah people i’m only 5’4 :frowning: awww you’re a little midgey!!! just teasing you karenC!!!

This forum is starting to get interesting again.

yeah, such an intellectual thread…

eureka Wrote: > Everytime I go to Seattle, it seems the ladies are > generally unattractive relative to other > areas…don’t know if it’s still the grunge thing > or what. Ya, I’m in Belltown and we have a few hotties here (all Asian of course), but yes if you drift into the burbs or god forbid the rural…it gets disturbing, fast.

What’s up with you guys and Asian chicks??? nothing personal against asian chicks, but c’mon… look at the rest of the population, too… CFA female sample is definitely biased, though…

chicks in the northwest generally tend to be extremely pale in complexion and a bit on the chubby side. best chicks are in the southeast but very high maintenance. midwest doesnt have any chicks.

I’ll field this one for lovely kseniaru… Asian girls are curve breakers, no curve destroyers. The rest of the pack can’t compete with an elegant bodied, respectful, fun, feminine, modest, yogi girl who cooks and gives great rubs…the competition hates. …off to get my “back” rub, cheers. :wink:

kseniaru Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Nope, I am not Asian…))) i am Russian! Privet, gde zhivesh? Kak zovut? (Ksysha?) Mozhet ya tebya znayu! A po povodu teh fotok, ya poshutil :wink:

kseniaru Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What’s up with you guys and Asian chicks??? > nothing personal against asian chicks, but > c’mon… look at the rest of the population, > too… CFA female sample is definitely biased, > though… Hang out at your local test center on exam day and see what kind of people show up. That should answer your question.

Brianr - try out the Irish test centre :wink: Iheartmath - thanks girl so nice…

purealpha Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kseniaru Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Nope, I am not Asian…))) i am Russian! > > Disqualified. There is a cap on the 1-10 hotness > scale at 7.0 thru which only Asians can pass, but > I’m sure you are a solid 7 CFA chick. > > Sigh…where are the hot Asian quants? Geography 101 for you sir, part of Russia is considered Asia. And there’s plenty of people who are Russian and look totally Asian. Also, I guarantee that once you visit one of the big Russian cities (Moscow, St. Petersburg,etc) and see the gorgeous Russian girls are, you’ll quickly change that scale.

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hang out at your local test center on exam day and > see what kind of people show up. That should > answer your question. I’m offended JTLD! at my test center, there were a lot more good looking chicks than guys! (not proportionately asian either)… maybe its just connecticut… and im sorry, asian girls typically seem to have no curves… hah

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Brianr - try out the Irish test centre :wink: Too late to change my exam ticket. I tried.

IheartMath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m offended JTLD! > > at my test center, there were a lot more good > looking chicks than guys! (not proportionately > asian either)… maybe its just connecticut… > > and im sorry, asian girls typically seem to have > no curves… hah I was just answering the question of why there’s such an Asian-centric focus on this board. Also, please describe in detail how your figure compares to the typically uncurvy Asian chick. Thanks.

oh, jtld, i already told you everything you need to know!

kblade–> You rock! St Petersburg girls are the best;)

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Brianr - try out the Irish test centre :wink: > > Too late to change my exam ticket. I tried. Awww damn so back to jeans for the test - had the little skirt out and everything!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Brianr - try out the Irish test centre :wink: > > > > Too late to change my exam ticket. I tried. > > > Awww damn so back to jeans for the test - had the > little skirt out and everything! Now that I think about it, they did mention that there may be a chance my request could go through if I bribed them. I guess I just need to follow up on it… Talk about the CFA way.

Brianr - meet ya at the RDS :wink: