CFA membership fees due tomorrow

The CFA membership renewal fees are due… if you don’t renew your membership by paying the fees, your charter status will get suspended.

I haven’t pay my fees yet, I don’t know if I should. I havne’t attended any local society events and I am not sure if by paying the fees I get any benefit of it. And also, if I want to re-activate my membership status, I can simply pay the fees anytime and get re-activated, is that true?

Yes - you can pay at any time and get reactivated, but the expiry date is the same for all members, e.g. if you were ‘dormant’ and activated last week, your membership would still expire tomorrow like everybody else.

You could try asking if your firm would sponsor renewals. You only need to renew CFA Institute dues (no need for local society) to use the CFA designation.

What if a CFA charterholder (and member) skips one or two years in between (maybe lack of funds or different industry jobs etc). And then again starts paying the membership fees. Is there a problem for the person in such a situation?

There’s no problem as long as that person doesn’t claim to be a charterholder during the period when they don’t pay. They can indicate the years of membership on their resume though.

i am a CFA candidate but i have no idea how much is the annual fee?

Are you a member? You don’t have to be a member of CFAI to register & take the tests. Most candidates are not members.

If not a member, you just pay for the exams.

It’s a mathematical formula based on your height, weight, and cup size. Happy to calculate it for you if you provide me with the inputs.

^ This is why there are few girls on AF.

^ This is why there are few girls on AF.

[/quote]

No, this is why there are few short, fat, flat-chested girls on AF.

No, this is why there are few short, fat, flat-chested girls on AF.

[/quote]

+1