ER - my first 6 mo & why they don't care about your CFA I/II

Or not…

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Or not… /thread

bchadwick Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Or not… !!! great success

what a thrill

My life is complete!

we gotta get greedy now

wait a minute, maybe Bro-Myster is/was right

And the point of pulling out this old post was???

I like Wiz Khalifa. Have for several years now… I think Pittsburgh is going to win the supah bowl. I’d like to try that buffalo chicken dip recipie.

SS ER is all about being an information provider and supplying industry expertise. The best SS guys at my firm came from the industry they now cover, so they can tell you all about the history of the industry, the management teams, the new trends, and how private companies play a role in the industry. On the other hand, the CFA is all about being an investor. So you’re going to be focused on different asset classes, portfolio theory, hedging, risk management, and the like. So yeah, there’s not going to be a ton of overlap.

wake2000 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > pimpineasy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > bodhisattva Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Just to clarify with you all, since his name > > has > > > been brought up, Rick Ross is a goof and a > PC > > > cheese eating rat. > > > > > > i agree but he dropped that piff for 2010 > > > > albert anastasia, teflon don and ashes to ashes > > … > > > Rick Ross last album was insane kid you really need to listen to some real hiphop

Have you guys heard the mixtapes Game dropped in the last week? Bananas…

This thread is awesome.

Who will win the Superbowl tomorrow? Steelers or Lakers?

WTF Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Who will win the Superbowl tomorrow? > > Steelers or Lakers? Miami

Rest in peace to Anna Nicole Smith

bodhisattva Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wake2000 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > pimpineasy Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > ----- > > > bodhisattva Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > ----- > > > > Just to clarify with you all, since his name > > > has > > > > been brought up, Rick Ross is a goof and a > > PC > > > > cheese eating rat. > > > > > > > > > i agree but he dropped that piff for 2010 > > > > > > albert anastasia, teflon don and ashes to > ashes > > > … > > > > > > Rick Ross last album was insane kid > > > you really need to listen to some real hiphop cough cough say what? please let me know what you consider real hip hop Sir… 2010 material

bump - good thread

hustle hard remix by acehood ft lil weezy n jeezy …anthem of the summer so far

pimpineasy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hustle hard remix by acehood ft lil weezy n jeezy > …anthem of the summer so far Thats gayer then feltching a dude at pride while high on crystal meth.