Investment Banking

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > So… self-proclaimed attractive girl, on a > scale > > of 1-10, where do you stand? > > > In a CFA testing room: 10 Ha, awesome.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > So… self-proclaimed attractive girl, on a > scale > > of 1-10, where do you stand? > > > In a CFA testing room: 10 Is that so? I don’t think I ever seen any 10s while writing all 3 exams. Good thing though, could’ve been some serious distraction.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > So… self-proclaimed attractive girl, on a > scale > > of 1-10, where do you stand? > > > In a CFA testing room: 10 +1 … lol … i was definitely the only remotely attractive girl in my testing center … the odds are in our favor Steph

This is highly dependent upon where the test center is located…

ymmt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is highly dependent upon where the test > center is located… very true

I’m in OH … Steph, where you located?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I’m in OH … Steph, where you located? Kansas City. Took L2 here, and L1 in Denver. Felt good about myself in both locations. Perhaps the “hot” test centers are on the coasts.

kblade -> check my comment on LD’s FB page … that ok with you?

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade -> check my comment on LD’s FB page … > that ok with you? sec ill check in a min :stuck_out_tongue:

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > So… self-proclaimed attractive girl, on a > scale > > of 1-10, where do you stand? > > > In a CFA testing room: 10 were you the only girl so you get an automatic 10

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I’m in OH … Steph, where you located? > > > Kansas City. Took L2 here, and L1 in Denver. > Felt good about myself in both locations. Perhaps > the “hot” test centers are on the coasts. where do you plan to take L3? :slight_smile:

cfagoal2 Wrote: > > were you the only girl so you get an automatic 10 No, there were definitely others. kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I’m in OH … Steph, where you located? > > > > > > Kansas City. Took L2 here, and L1 in Denver. > > Felt good about myself in both locations. > Perhaps > > the “hot” test centers are on the coasts. > > > where do you plan to take L3? :slight_smile: Haven’t registered yet, so I guess my options are open – maybe I’ll make a vacay out of it. After all, nothing says relaxing like L3!

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > > > > were you the only girl so you get an automatic > 10 > > No, there were definitely others. > > > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > steph96 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > daviskr Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > I’m in OH … Steph, where you located? > > > > > > > > > Kansas City. Took L2 here, and L1 in Denver. > > > > Felt good about myself in both locations. > > Perhaps > > > the “hot” test centers are on the coasts. > > > > > > where do you plan to take L3? :slight_smile: > > Haven’t registered yet, so I guess my options are > open – maybe I’ll make a vacay out of it. After > all, nothing says relaxing like L3! Feel free to register at my test center, and move here too. I’ll offer personal coaching sessions for L3, compensation to be discussed in private.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfagoal2 Wrote: > > > > were you the only girl so you get an automatic > 10 > > No, there were definitely others. > Were they all 10s also? DAMN I’m missing out!

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Feel free to register at my test center, and move > here too. I’ll offer personal coaching sessions > for L3, compensation to be discussed in private. You seem like the kind of guy that offers up a marriage proposal on a first date…

These propositions are pathetic. I bet you guys have some really pimped out match.com profiles.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > kblade Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > Feel free to register at my test center, and > move > > here too. I’ll offer personal coaching sessions > > for L3, compensation to be discussed in > private. > > > You seem like the kind of guy that offers up a > marriage proposal on a first date… No, I’m just genuinely a nice person. As for marriage, I don’t see that happening in the near future even if I found “the one”.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 25-year-old attractive blonde female Pics or you’re an A-cup.

kblade Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > No, I’m just genuinely a nice person. > As for marriage, I don’t see that happening in the > near future even if I found “the one”. I bet you’d change your tune if you actually did meet “the one”. iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 25-year-old attractive blonde female > > Pics or you’re an A-cup. Ha! I’m okay with that. I remember watching Singled Out on MTV when I was growing up and my brother said that if he were a contestant, he’d eliminate the big chested chicks, because they were more likely to be overweight. Logical argument.

Your brother sounds gay. Additionally, a 10 in a CFA exam room is maybe a 8 on most streets… depending on the street.