Investment Banking

iheartiheartmath Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In my first job when we had a photography crew > come in to shoot pictures for our new website, > they zeroed in on one Asian chick that had just > graduated college and only been working with us > for a month. She was wearing a tight skirt though > so she made it onto the homepage. Link or she doesn’t exist.

In my office of over 1000, so probably 400 women I’d guess, and 70% of them are hot!

I actually just spent 5 minutes looking for a pic of her or someone who looked like her and couldn’t find one. Guess my story was fake.

nocareer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Damn. And all this time, I actually thought I > had > > a brain! Guess the joke is on me… > > What did you do before your current job? Corp finance (Treasury)

soppisoppi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > In my office of over 1000, so probably 400 women > I’d guess, and 70% of them are hot! So are there lots of inter-office hook-ups? Assuming most of the men are attractive, too, that seems like a likely outcome.

I guess that’s how boring people mate. I’m a solid 6 or 7/10 on good days.

Bump for those interested.

But all this thread says: is to be a girl, have a pretty body/face, and not be stupid.