Is Joey a Mod?

I can’t believe you just accused Joey of being a NARC!

An informant for the shadowy overlords.

are you guys saying bchad can kick Chuck Norris’ ass? if so, this is a paradigm shift with serious repercussions.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > bchadwick Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sublimity Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > bchadwick, you bring some very perceptive > > > commentary as well > > > (except…except…ahem…inauguration > related, > > > j/k) > > > > > > Thanks. I have no connection to Chad. I like > > being here because it’s been a great way for me > to > > learn about parts of the industry that I’d > never > > think about otherwise, and a great way for me > to > > exercise my finance knowledge. Since I shifted > to > > finance from a more public policy oriented > career, > > it helps me develop (in conjunction with other > > things) a professional network and better > opinions > > about stuff. > > > > As for inauguration stuff… passions can get > > fired up… I don’t take too much stuff > personally > > as long as no one holds a grudge… for my part, > I > > have no grudges about that. > > bchadwick, you are the man and I appreciate your > knowledge/analysis. I do a search on your past > posts and I learn a lot, they’re what got me more > into TA for one. I’m glad I have this AF > resource. Once in a while I get out of line for > cheap entertainment purposes, but I really don’t > mean to offend honestly. > > As for needhelp, let’s leave my mom out of this > and I’ll leave this out of your mom. HAHAHAHA

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i know joey will hate me for it but i think he > could be posting using various IDs. > > for example, and i was gonna write a thread about > it, have you noticed how many IDs start wwith a J > and have a D in them. i swear i am serious about > this. just look around. i think many of these J > with D IDs are our old man JDV. honest to > goodness, no pun intended. Following this line of reasoning is bchadwick really Chad? Food for thought fellas… food for thought.

I am most definitely not Chad, but he’s certainly welcome to send the advertising checks to me. :wink:

theblackman = Yesterday’s pinkman?

there is a blackman in office where a pinkman was not too long ago

Chad must post under another alias… Is he a Charterholder? What area of finance does he work in?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there is a blackman in office where a pinkman was > not too long ago What about the dayman? Fighter of the nightman… champion of the sun… a master of karate and best friend to everyone?

sublimity Wrote: > The world would be a better place if everyone were > as calm and thoughtful as bchadwick. I agree.

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > bchadwick, apply directly to forehead > > The world would be a better place if everyone were as calm and thoughtful as bchadwick, and we had very few of sublimity’s type.

No, I think Joey is a rocker…

Actually, I’m Keyser Soze. No I have no special authority on AF and I have spoken with Chad exactly once on the phone and exchanged e-mails a few times (mostly trying to save AF Off-Topic). I’ve reported a couple of threads, but only for very aggressive rudeness aimed directly at some other AF member. I don’t like people being banned and I think that the community suffers from interesting people saying a few dumb things and getting lifetime bans (what about getting a week’s timeout for instance?). I miss Virgin, rohufish (I think recently banned), DeadCat, and many others.

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The world would be a better place if everyone were > as calm and thoughtful as bchadwick, and we had > very few of sublimity’s type. So much hate. I’ve only said the nicest things to you, JOE2010.

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t like people being banned and I think that > the community suffers from interesting people > saying a few dumb things and getting lifetime bans > (what about getting a week’s timeout for > instance?). I miss Virgin, rohufish (I think > recently banned), DeadCat, and many others. He banned rohufish? That’s insane…

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t like people being banned and I think that > the community suffers from interesting people > saying a few dumb things and getting lifetime bans > (what about getting a week’s timeout for > instance?). I miss Virgin, rohufish (I think > recently banned), DeadCat, and many others. He banned rohufish? That’s insane…

rohufish was the man

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > there is a blackman in office where a pinkman > was > > not too long ago > > > What about the dayman? Fighter of the nightman… > champion of the sun… a master of karate and best > friend to everyone? Mad propers. I can’t wait until Always Sunny in Philadelphia starts back up.

cjones65 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > brianr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sublimity Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > there is a blackman in office where a pinkman > > was > > > not too long ago > > > > > > What about the dayman? Fighter of the > nightman… > > champion of the sun… a master of karate and > best > > friend to everyone? > > > Mad propers. I can’t wait until Always Sunny in > Philadelphia starts back up. S you in the A, don’t wear a C, and J all over your B’s