Is Joey a Mod?

sublimity Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > JOE2010 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The world would be a better place if everyone > were > > as calm and thoughtful as bchadwick, and we had > > very few of sublimity’s type. > > So much hate. I’ve only said the nicest things to > you, JOE2010. I do not hate you dude - allow some cheap entertainment(BTW you think I have a stupid face, don’t you?). You are the future bchadwick on AF. Thats why I like you. Serious.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > there is a blackman in office where a pinkman > was > > not too long ago > > > What about the dayman? Fighter of the nightman… > champion of the sun… a master of karate and best > friend to everyone? I miss Its always sunny in Philadelphia…

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sublimity Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > JOE2010 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > The world would be a better place if everyone > > were > > > as calm and thoughtful as bchadwick, and we > had > > > very few of sublimity’s type. > > > > So much hate. I’ve only said the nicest things > to > > you, JOE2010. > > > I do not hate you dude - allow some cheap > entertainment(BTW you think I have a stupid face, > don’t you?). You are the future bchadwick on AF. > Thats why I like you. Serious. He will have to prove himself before even being compared with the bchad. Bchad is a first ballot hall of famer.

How can rohufish have been banned? Aside from crimes against capitalisation he was by far and away one of the best posters.

Thanks, just needed to take a break from QBank the other day and just needed my entertainment. :slight_smile: