It's Friday people.....

Tonight: midget tossing, seriously Sat.: Watch the Big 12 north continue to implode Sun.: Watch the last legitimate shot the Chiefs have at winning a game this season against the F’n Raiders And drink, always drinking.

gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > marks_28 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > gongshowsgocheddar Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Tonight: Blackhawks game > > > Tomorrow:study, birthday dinner, party > > > Sunday: study, Blackhawks game > > > > Blackhawks are pretty bad themselves! Has Toews > > recovered yet? > > First place in the Central Division, yeah they’re > terrible! :slight_smile: > Yep, Tazer is back! Yeah, I really don’t know whatsup with Detroit this year. Just tell him to keep his head up when he rolls into GM Place next weekend :smiley:

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- cheer for the Bengals as they > dominate the Steelers and clinch the AFC North > then rub it in PT Crook’s face :wink: > HEY! Lol. I was about to say the same to you, but you posted earlier. I’m still confident our mutual friend Big Ben will teach Cincy a lesson. On Sunday I’m going to think about you laughing after every Cincy score saying: “haha, take that PTCrook!”. Today: Going to the hospital to see wife’s dad. Cook an elaborated dinner for two. Saturday: Play squash. Movies, very likely “2012” to see if MattLikesHitler’s theory is correct. Sunday: Swimming; earning the bragging rights of AFC North, and watching Tom Brady crushing Indy’s cornerbacks/safeties.

thanks davis !

pics or the midget tossing did not happen

http://artaban7.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/08_midget.gif

Sweep the Leg Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Tonight: midget tossing, seriously Nice but you’re still not fidelity material. I believe they tossed dwarves.

tonight: jim brewer then party at a friends place tomorrow: YogaX then saturday fun day while (hopefully) watching iowa and indiana lose sunday: kenpoX then sunday fun day

Tonight: gym, Megadeth/Slayer gig Saturday: study, World Cup qualifiers, UFC Sunday: gym, a little study, poker afternoon

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 11 posts and nobody is watching college > football > > on Saturday. If that’s not depressing I don’t > > know what is. > > I am! > > Today: Flying to DEN for a girls weekend in Ft. > Collins! Going out as soon as we arrive. > Saturday: College football at a Ft. C sports bar. > My team plays at 10:30 mountain time…WAY too > early! Brewery tours the rest of the afternoon. > Out that night. > Sunday: Denver…not sure what we’ll do there. Steph, I hope you are touring the New Belgium Brewery??? There is no better beer than Fat Tire.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 11 posts and nobody is watching college > > football > > > on Saturday. If that’s not depressing I > don’t > > > know what is. > > > > I am! > > > > Today: Flying to DEN for a girls weekend in Ft. > > Collins! Going out as soon as we arrive. > > Saturday: College football at a Ft. C sports > bar. > > My team plays at 10:30 mountain time…WAY too > > early! Brewery tours the rest of the afternoon. > > > Out that night. > > Sunday: Denver…not sure what we’ll do there. > > Steph, I hope you are touring the New Belgium > Brewery??? There is no better beer than Fat > Tire. Yes, we’re going tomorrow (pics in front of the trailer to prove it! I love Fat Tire!

^^ Elusive ppics of steph?!?! Yea, im drunk so what dont judge me i dont bring that to you.

Chuckrox8 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > 11 posts and nobody is watching college > > football > > > on Saturday. If that’s not depressing I > don’t > > > know what is. > > > > I am! > > > > Today: Flying to DEN for a girls weekend in Ft. > > Collins! Going out as soon as we arrive. > > Saturday: College football at a Ft. C sports > bar. > > My team plays at 10:30 mountain time…WAY too > > early! Brewery tours the rest of the afternoon. > > > Out that night. > > Sunday: Denver…not sure what we’ll do there. > > Steph, I hope you are touring the New Belgium > Brewery??? There is no better beer than Fat > Tire. Maybe I’m biased by living in an area with an abundance of micros but I think Fat Tire is rather ordinary for an amber. New Belgium’s Mothership Wit is 100x better.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > steph96 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Chuckrox8 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > 11 posts and nobody is watching college > > > football > > > > on Saturday. If that’s not depressing I > > don’t > > > > know what is. > > > > > > I am! > > > > > > Today: Flying to DEN for a girls weekend in > Ft. > > > Collins! Going out as soon as we arrive. > > > Saturday: College football at a Ft. C sports > > bar. > > > My team plays at 10:30 mountain time…WAY > too > > > early! Brewery tours the rest of the > afternoon. > > > > > Out that night. > > > Sunday: Denver…not sure what we’ll do > there. > > > > Steph, I hope you are touring the New Belgium > > Brewery??? There is no better beer than Fat > > Tire. > > Maybe I’m biased by living in an area with an > abundance of micros but I think Fat Tire is rather > ordinary for an amber. New Belgium’s Mothership > Wit is 100x better. I won’t disagree. Fat Tire used to be extremely hard to come by, I’m in Atlanta, and the only place you could really get it was on the West Coast or in CO. A couple years ago I found it in the Seattle airport. I had a 10AM flight so I had Fat Tire for breakfast. It was pretty funny because once I ordered a Fat Tire, I was the only one in the bar, 4 guys showed up out of nowhere and started ordering beers. Now you can get Fat Tire anywhere and it’s kind of lost that special taste. Still a great beer though.

dlpicket Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sweep the Leg Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Tonight: midget tossing, seriously > > Nice but you’re still not fidelity material. I > believe they tossed dwarves. lol

Just finished New Belgium & O’Dell tours. Mothership Wit was really good. I also love 1554.

Hey Daviskr, Sorry to break it to you but the bengals don’t stand a chance against the steelers.

steph96 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just finished New Belgium & O’Dell tours. > Mothership Wit was really good. I also love 1554. Did you try Giddy Up? I had it at a brew fest here last year but I’ve never seen it in stores. Wasn’t bad and kind of an interesting concept.

brianr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > steph96 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Just finished New Belgium & O’Dell tours. > > Mothership Wit was really good. I also love > 1554. > > Did you try Giddy Up? I had it at a brew fest here > last year but I’ve never seen it in stores. Wasn’t > bad and kind of an interesting concept. I’m guessing that was a seasonal - it wasn’t there today.

CFAToronto83 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hey Daviskr, > > Sorry to break it to you but the bengals don’t > stand a chance against the steelers. -1 We shall see …