It's Friday people.....

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAToronto83 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Hey Daviskr, > > > > Sorry to break it to you but the bengals don’t > > stand a chance against the steelers. > > -1 > > We shall see … Looks like it’s coming down to the 4th qtr.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > CFAToronto83 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Hey Daviskr, > > > > > > Sorry to break it to you but the bengals > don’t > > > stand a chance against the steelers. > > > > -1 > > > > We shall see … > > Looks like it’s coming down to the 4th qtr. Huh? What?! Who Dey!!!

My brothers gf is a huge steelers fan and they just came over to watch the hawks game… I made sure to give her a large “WHHOOOOO DEYYYY!!!” upon her arrival.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > daviskr Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > daviskr Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > CFAToronto83 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > Hey Daviskr, > > > > > > > > Sorry to break it to you but the bengals > > don’t > > > > stand a chance against the steelers. > > > > > > -1 > > > > > > We shall see … > > > > Looks like it’s coming down to the 4th qtr. > > Huh? > > What?! > > Who Dey!!! Ok ok the bengals won but no way they could hold this up in the playoffs. I could gurantee that.

daviskr Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What?! > > Who Dey!!! I have to say that Cincy has a decent defense. Sweeping both the Ravens and Steelers is not easy. I do see them winning the division, so we will have to blow Palmer’s knee again like in '05 if we meet in January, lol.

Part-time Crook Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I do see them winning the division, so we will > have to blow Palmer’s knee again like in ‘05 if we > meet in January, lol. Oh, that’s just wrong! Keep in mind, we still won without Cedric Benson; he’s been a dominate force in our offense. If we can win out the remainder of the season, Bengals fans will be happy regardless of what happens in the playoffs. Even though some dope was screaming “We’re headed to the Super Bowl” after yesterday’s win … Too bad I didn’t make a friendly wager on the game; I’d be countin’ my winnings as we speak :wink:

That game cost me dearly. I had Benson, Ocho and H. Ward on my fantasy team and all 3 men did nothing.

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > That game cost me dearly. I had Benson, Ocho and > H. Ward on my fantasy team and all 3 men did > nothing. Ouch!! My husband was a happy camper yesterday. He’s a Titans fan plus he has Chris Johnson on all of his fantasy teams …