Kaplan Schweser Study Materials available in Bay Area, CA

Just in case there is any value to anyone, I have Kaplan Schweser Study Materials that I used to pass all three levels, including 2021 Level 1 and 2022 Level 2 & Level 3. I have the flashcards, study books and secret sauce and likely the practice exams. If anyone is interested, you can have it for free with pickup in Napa, CA or send me the cost to ship and I’ll send it off. I’ll keep it until 7/11/24, then it’s heading in the recycle bin. Text 707 287 7190 if you are interested.

1 Like

These have been taken. Wishing everyone all the best with their studies and exams.

1 Like

I’m interested in the study materials. I’ll text you to arrange shipping details.

That’s an awesome offer! Those Kaplan Schweser study materials are a great resource for anyone preparing for the CFA exams. If I were closer to Napa, I’d definitely take you up on it. Hopefully, someone in the area can benefit from them before 7/11/24. For anyone seriously studying for the CFA, these materials could make a huge difference. Thanks for offering to pass them along!