Kayla Tausche

Yes please.

she looks like just another boring sheltered white girl…

plain Jane Southerners rock!!

Dude, what? She looks like an alien.

Bartiromo 15 years ago. YES PLEASE

ASSet_MANagement Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bartiromo 15 years ago. YES PLEASE Sh!t son, call me turok the dinosaur hunter if you want but shes looking pretty good even now.

http://www.valiantfan.com/valiant/CD/vh1/Turok/turok01.jpg well played sir, i do say

dood… this girl is a little bit attractive, but she’s no knockout. Honestly, a lot of celebrity hotties don’t have enough curves for me though. Dirtyness aside, and in no particular order, here are some girls I would prefer to do well before anyone in hollywood: Christy Marks Gianna Michaels Chloe Vevrier Julia Miles Linsey Dawn Mackenzie Alicia Loren Nadine Jansen Amy Reid Jasmine Black Merelyn Sakova Hitomi Tanaka despite the butterface, Terry Nova and many many more. not sure why hollywood keeps trying to sell me skinny flat chicks as the ideal female bodies; seems nowhere near as exciting to me.

^ also, if any of you are at work DO NOT google any of those names, they’re all pr0n stars.

mila Kuntis plz

magicskyfairy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > dood… this girl is a little bit attractive, but > she’s no knockout. Honestly, a lot of celebrity > hotties don’t have enough curves for me though. > Dirtyness aside, and in no particular order, here > are some girls I would prefer to do well before > anyone in hollywood: > > Christy Marks > Gianna Michaels > Chloe Vevrier > Julia Miles > Linsey Dawn Mackenzie > Alicia Loren > Nadine Jansen > Amy Reid > Jasmine Black > Merelyn Sakova > Hitomi Tanaka > despite the butterface, Terry Nova > and many many more. > > not sure why hollywood keeps trying to sell me > skinny flat chicks as the ideal female bodies; > seems nowhere near as exciting to me. meh, i see u amy reid and raise u suzie diamind/carina

^ lol i assume this means you don’t like my list then?

i was about to google those names at work lol…

^ dood, aren’t you done working here at the end of the month? (me and this guy work at same company for now) just google them anyway. you could straight up surf pron at work in your situation. Who’s gonna 13itch at you? Brandy?

^ which reminds me, Brandy Taylor.

aaaah brandy taylor …nice milk jugs cant be mad at that one but what i raise you angel dark?

angel dark… that name is so familiar, gonna need to google that when I get home and i’ll probly be like “oooooooh yeah, her”

tsk tsk…

I google’d Angel Dark; what’s the big deal there?

i like her striking facial features ( see what i did there)