New York City, b!tches!

Is this a temporary visit or are you now located in Manhattan?

Back when I was in Manhattan, the part around MSG was not the nicest part of town.

It’s a 2-week assignment. I’m generally in South East.

1 Like

I love visiting New York City - not only do I get to see my parents, but they take me to fine dining that I don’t have access to, not because I can’t afford it though mind you. $1,000 ribeye, is just table ‘steaks’ to me….

$1,000 ribeye???

Yeah that’s a standard Whole Foods receipt :upside_down_face:

I see why people who do the fine dining thing stay skinny. The portions are like … $75 for 4 oz of meat and 6 green beans. No complimentary bread? Blows my mind

1 Like

You didn’t go to a target school if you only ordering one dish brah

I’m over here giving Santa a run for his money only dining on two stars plus

You’re right, I didn’t go to a target school. I won’t let my kids make the same mistake.

I will say, though, some of the 1-star diners are pretty good. I ate at a dump called Milan Diner last night, and it was one of the more satisfying meals I’ve had here. Enough food for 2 meals (no going out tonight!) and a smoked apple Manhattan for about $35.

And Bagel Pub? Holy crap, if my current gig doesn’t work out, I’ll just call them up and open a spot in between two boojie neighborhoods at home. The soccer moms and trophy wives would keep that place running full steam 24/7

1 star? It goes that low?

Only for the poors.

Which I am one of.

Open up a go fund me, I’ll send a Benji your way

Oh it can go lower. My wife and I, we don’t know how to cook, so we eat at cheap fast food places. Anyways here are the best deals. We spend about 1k. Also net worth update 765k now. I think I’ll be a millionaire in a couple years. Millionaire by 35!

1. Little caesar 7 bucks large pep pizza
  2. Mc Donald’s 7 bucks big breakfast. 7 bucks, 20 nuggets and 2 medium fries. 2 buck McDouble.
  3. Chipotle. 10 bucks chicken with extra sides.
  4. Dominos. 7 buck medium 2 topping pizza.
  5. In n out. 6 bucks burger and fries.
  6. Church’s 5 bucks. 3 chicken and biscuit.
  7. Yoshinoya 12 bucks for 2 large beef bowls.
  8. Rascals 12 bucks for Teri plate with salad.
  9. El pollo loco. 5 buck chicken bowl.
  10. Chinese food. 10 bucks two item rice and noodles.