No career after mid 30's

Captain Windjammer Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Folks doing PhDs in finance at the top 10 programs > are hardly representative of the financial > industry generally either. I’m sure they are > quite a bit smarter on average than folks at the > top 10 MBA programs for example. Are you sure?

JohnThainsLimoDriver Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Not too old for me…btw what’s up with all these > :frowning: faces these days? Talk to me, what’s going on > over there? …a recession!

Whatever happened to that guy you brought home at 2am after your date?

Haha he didn’t impress me that much - still single :wink:

Phew…

Sounds like he didn’t “measure up” eh?

hold on wasnt she preparing reports to bend over and personally deliver on brianr’s desk?

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hold on wasnt she preparing reports to bend over > and personally deliver on brianr’s desk? Haha yeah - didn’t follow through…lack of…inspiration :wink:

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hold on wasnt she preparing reports to bend over > and personally deliver on brianr’s desk? Wait, why is she bending reports over?

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hold on wasnt she preparing reports to bend > over > > and personally deliver on brianr’s desk? > > Wait, why is she bending reports over? Awww bless - you’re cute! :wink:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > needhelp Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > hold on wasnt she preparing reports to bend > > over > > > and personally deliver on brianr’s desk? > > > > Wait, why is she bending reports over? > > > Awww bless - you’re cute! :wink: You realize that’s got to be the worst thing you can say to a guy right…now someone help me find my balls, I know they’re around here somewhere.

^ but of course - hence it being my reply to your little sarcastic comment :wink:

LPoulin133 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > KarenC Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > LPoulin133 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > needhelp Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > hold on wasnt she preparing reports to bend > > > over > > > > and personally deliver on brianr’s desk? > > > > > > Wait, why is she bending reports over? > > > > > > Awww bless - you’re cute! :wink: > > You realize that’s got to be the worst thing you > can say to a guy right…now someone help me find > my balls, I know they’re around here somewhere. FedEx delivered those to someone in Dublin.

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ but of course - hence it being my reply to your > big sarcastic comment :wink: Better, thanks.

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > LPoulin133 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > KarenC Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > LPoulin133 Wrote: > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > ----- > > > > needhelp Wrote: > > > > > > > > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > > > > > > > > ----- > > > > > hold on wasnt she preparing reports to > bend > > > > over > > > > > and personally deliver on brianr’s desk? > > > > > > > > Wait, why is she bending reports over? > > > > > > > > > Awww bless - you’re cute! :wink: > > > > You realize that’s got to be the worst thing > you > > can say to a guy right…now someone help me > find > > my balls, I know they’re around here somewhere. > > > FedEx delivered those to someone in Dublin. Haha, at least they got there quickly.

^ small packages always come quicker!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ small packages always come quicker! True, besides, nobody likes big boxes anyway. This is probably getting a bit weird, we should probably stop…truce?

Truce :wink:

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ small packages always come quicker! i now retire my handle and will walk into oblivion. this was obviosuly the greatest line ever spoken. no need for words anymore. nice knowing you mates!

KarenC Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^ small packages always come quicker! +1