Now that I have Netflix...

+1 Haven’t watched Narcos yet, but that’s next on the list when we finish the current season of HoC.

Lost became unwatchable for me after a few seasons. First couple of seasons were great and then it just became stupid. Evangeline Lilly was nice to look at though.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

check out some of the documentaries they have on there as well

The first two seasons of LOST are among my fav in TV history. Man, that show was awesome. I agree it definitely regressed in quality but I thought it remained interesting enough through it’s finish. Problem is it’s a huge time investment. Even though it only went 6 seasons it was on network TV and they were pumping out like 20+ episodes per for awhile there.

Isn’t better call saul on Netflix also ? That’s breaking bad season 6.

How is I am Cait not on this list yet?

S666 mentioned it already. I haven’t looked for it on there but only because I watched it in real time. Show is awesome. Mike is the GOAT.

Breaking Bad,Better call saul & House of cards is all you need.The rest is a big waste of time.

You got Netflix to watch Fuller House…?

Last time I checked, they had “To Catch a Trader” on Netflix. Pretty good documentary about Steven Cohen.

What else would you choose after Glee and Teen Mom??

I would thing Better Call Saul is available on demand from his cable provider, and he can DVR current episodes.

Everyone’s already said most of my picks, but since I think very highly of myself I’ll add them anyway:

Arrested Development (if you don’t find this show funny, not only do you have no sense of humor but you’re also likely soft in the head), Lost, Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Californication, the first season of House of Cards, Freaks and Geeks, all but the last season of Dexter, Arrow (surprisingly good), The Blacklist, Narcos…I feel like I’m missing something.

As for movies, be sure to watch Heathers. It’s really held up well.

Edit: American Psycho was available too. Not sure if it’s still up or not. If so, watch it at least every six weeks.

I haven’t checked, but I heard Netflix is making them available the day after a new one airs.

Shameless and Sherlock (both British version)

start with breaking bad, you won’t regret it.

intrigued by the love for An Idiot Abroad, I would have thought that it was too niche British humour to translate. The british office is a classic, don’t think it’s as appreciated over here as it is in the Uk though

I’m glad your boss gave you a cost of living raise this year to allow you to pay for Netflix. 2% down, 48% to go until you reach your FMV. Actually more like 45% because knowing how cheap your employer is there is a 3% charge for keeping your will on company property.

What about other seasons of house of cards?

HoC went downhill fast after the first season. Still worth watching.

The first couple episodes of the current season of HoC were nearly unwatchable. It has picked up in ep 4 and 5, but if I hadn’t already made the investment into the prior seasons and tuned in this season to see what it was like, I would have stopped watching.