OMG I would marry her

False. I suggest spending time on r/thick and r/pawg for further analysis. Ass/hip fat going outward isn’t unusual.

(Very NSFW)

no no no. once you’re past the hip bone and any fat that’s surrounding it, the butt goes in, not out.

LMFAO. I guess that dude that got a date with Eugenie Bouchard on Twitter gave hope to a bunch of dudes.

• texaspatriot23Gorgeous! Your curves are beautiful! Can we be friends? I want to know if your personality is as beautiful as you are.

Wow she turned into just another skank.

Hey, that’s my waifu you’re talking about

so interesting story. on saturday. the most humble banker friend i have was literally bitch slapped hard for no apparent reason by some random drunk chick. we later found out it was a case of mistaken identity. anyways my friend lost it and was flicking the chick off and from my convos after, it sounded like he was willing to deck her and pay the piper (temp insanity), but her chick posse got in the way. i saw the bouncer calling in security so i came over and pulled him aside. i’ve never been in a legitimate hard slap from a chick before so i couldnt sympathize or emphathize. if that was a dude, i would be in favor or retaliation just cuz u have just cause

Should have done the Don Draper grabbing move. Fans of the series might be familiar with what I am referring to.

http://www.maxim.com/women/mckayla-maroney-butt-shamers-2017-5

“I didn’t get hacked. unfollow if u need to. all love,” she wrote. “hey, im just doing me. if u want me to be a role model so bad, get inspired by how i give 0 f—ks and go do u.”

She then added, “Not everyone’s gona like u, but if u stay true to yourself they might just respect you.”

as CVM would say respekt

The original Donald.

Damn mckayla you sound trashy

God, what an incredible temptation. To fight back against something like this, even though you know no goods gonna come out of it. Would be like a full grown man taking on a child, going against a random drunk club girl

Here’s how’s it would have gone down, NSFW, go to about 1 min mark to skip the BS.

[video:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3f7EBEQCBHc]

^My favourite video on Wooorrld Staaaaarrrr.

Common! Have some empathy. Forced retirement from something that’s been your whole life can’t be easy I imagine. She is a kid and acting out like one.

Good for her. I like how she owns it.

The haters are the same ones who complain about “body-shaming” or “fat shaming” cause they ain’t as fine as my girl.

Men wish to be with her and women wish to be her.