Pregant Mom writting a CFA exam

Rydex Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > MILF Hunter Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > LaGrandeFinale, greetings. > > > > > Great Placement. hahaha, this MILF Hunter guy is hilarious

I grow up and shoot MILF Hunter. All I can do now is make him eat my potty.

@ SMIRK, yes.

Pregnant or not, it’s not a big problem if you have the support of your family. I was pregnant when writing L1 in dec 2008. My baby was born in mid Mar 2009. I sat for L2 three months later and now I’m preparing for L3 in Jun 2010 with full time work and a 10 month baby. So, go for it! Best

petprin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pregnant or not, it’s not a big problem if you > have the support of your family. I was pregnant > when writing L1 in dec 2008. My baby was born in > mid Mar 2009. I sat for L2 three months later and > now I’m preparing for L3 in Jun 2010 with full > time work and a 10 month baby. > So, go for it! > Best RESPECT!!! are you superwoman?

petprin Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Pregnant or not, it’s not a big problem if you > have the support of your family. I was pregnant > when writing L1 in dec 2008. My baby was born in > mid Mar 2009. I sat for L2 three months later and > now I’m preparing for L3 in Jun 2010 with full > time work and a 10 month baby. > So, go for it! > Best O M G This is what happens when Fidelity has a child.

I wish my wife were as smart as petprin.

Thanks you but I don’t think it’s about smart or not. If you are pregnant, it’s better to take the exam now than when you have a baby. If you have a baby, it’s better to do now than when your baby can stand up an run everywhere. When I think so, I have no choice than go ahead. And of course, thank to my great husband and my family. Before, I read alot of advise in this forum and found many woman in the same situation. I like very much an advise of someone “if I can do it, you can do it too”. So, I write my case here to support other (futur) mothers. (sorry about my english ;), my second langue is french)

Bonjour mademoiselle!

Good Luck! My friend took Level II when she was 8 months pregnant. They were very accomodating to her - they let her sit by the door (in the level I section), take snacks with her and water at her desk. And she passed!!! Even after I overheard instructors saying they couldn’t believe she was there taking it…

CFA_TestTaker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Good Luck! My friend took Level II when she was 8 > months pregnant. They were very accomodating to > her - they let her sit by the door (in the level I > section), take snacks with her and water at her > desk. And she passed!!! Even after I overheard > instructors saying they couldn’t believe she was > there taking it… good to hear this, since I will also be 8 months pregnant during the level 2 exam.