Theories on why DJT turned down Ceremonial First Pitch?

Shortstops have strong arms too. Defensively, first basemans are the ones with the weakest arms and the least mobility. But they have to make up for it offensively with good pop.

It was easier to make professional sports at that time. True there were less teams, but the competition wasn’t as stiff and the level of conditioning as high as it is today. Colored players were not allowed or not welcomed (latino, black). In hockey, until the 70s, only Irish and French Canadians from southern Ontario and Quebec were playing in the NHL.

Speaking of 1b and Fenway…

what do Bill Buckner and Michael Jackson have in common? They both wear a glove on one hand for no apparent reason.

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

so how do yall boston folks refer to each other during these meet ups…is it AF name or real name?

Usually real name.

^Shouldn’t you guys be drunk at a meet up right now?

On some off chance you are, PM me or just post the bar you’re at and I’ll phone in a round for everyone.

We just did dinner Friday, it wasn’t a raucous affair. It actually worked out pretty well because I passed at least 8 accidents on the way back to my house on 90 when all the slush from the winter storm froze. I was thinking the whole time that if I was tipsy at all it would have been such a nightmare. Plus I woke up and went WW kayaking today.