Vault Gold Membership ?

Anyone experienced with the Vault Gold Membership? I signed up for this 2 years ago and forgot to cancel my auto-renewal. It just re-subscribed itself again as of 12/5 but I do not want to subscribe again. What do you think are the chances of Vault refunding my money considering I am only 2 days into my new membership and I was never notified about the auto-renewal period approaching? Thanks for any input.

Pretty sure you can write to the Vault people and get refunded as long as you do it fairly quicky (like in the next week or so).

likely do it, but call now. I had this issue with other companies and just tell them you are n longer in need of services, if you are polite, they’ll refund you on the spot. for them, its just a click of the mouse and $ appears on your bank stmt inside 3-5 days

was it helpful in getting interviews?

same thing happened to me, i think they agreed to refund 25% i was really pissed when this happened not to mention that vault is a pretty worthless resource

vault is overrated actually, i just remembered i bought some of their stuff, very generic, usedto be good 5 years ago but no longer the real deal

I guess I was lucky because I called and emailed today and after a little hesitation they refunded my money in full. They said they had to contact their accounting dept for approval and that this was an “extraordinary exception.” Vault is not worth it. Like daj224 said, it was good years back but not anymore. The salary surveys are extremely outdated and no one really uses the message boards anymore.