Books to Read

cfafrank Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I took CFA exams only because I want to drive a > lambo, get laid, play playstation 3 and do some > dope. dude maybe you should have been a rapper instead

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > cfafrank Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I took CFA exams only because I want to drive a > > lambo, get laid, play playstation 3 and do some > > dope. > > > dude maybe you should have been a rapper instead OR you could join teamsters.

there’s a couple of copies of Klarman’s Margin of Safety on ebay for $500 - I’ve never seen it or read it but this has me intrigued! the publisher is HarperBusiness - if the demand really is this geat they could do a small run of say 20,000 and charge $200 a pop and gross an easy $4mil with no marketing and no retailer’s margin…

null&nuller Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there’s a couple of copies of Klarman’s Margin of > Safety on ebay for $500 - I’ve never seen it or > read it but this has me intrigued! > > the publisher is HarperBusiness - if the demand > really is this geat they could do a small run of > say 20,000 and charge $200 a pop and gross an easy > $4mil with no marketing and no retailer’s > margin… Mr. Klarman reserved the copy right.

Financial reckoning day - Wiggin all my other favs have already been listed

j-rad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have an electronic copy of Margin of Safety if > anyone wants it - it’s actually a pretty big file > but I’ll work something out. Hey J, Can you please send me it too: lwhlinch@gmail.com Thanx

J-rad Could you also send me a copy? I would greatly appreciate it. rani14@alum.mit.edu Thanks!

hey J-rad, I would really appreciate a copy too, I have been wanting to get a hold of it after hearing all the buzz about it. christsc@onid.orst.edu Thank You!

Can you send me also? morourke85@gmail.com Thank you

It has been sent to all who have requested it.

stunna Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheDubs Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > cfafrank Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > I took CFA exams only because I want to drive > a > > > lambo, get laid, play playstation 3 and do > some > > > dope. > > > > > > dude maybe you should have been a rapper > instead > > OR you could join teamsters. Beautiful!

Hey J-Rad any chance getting that file? Email me mike428 at hotmail.com Thanks

I’d appreciate the file as well - rainyday333 at hotmail dot com. Thanks!

Hi J-Rad- If you could send a copy I would be very greatful. schwabbey at gmail dot com Thanks!

Anyone who has J-Rad’s book - Could you please send a copy to monkjunky at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Hi J-rad…I’ll be grateful for the file. liuanru@gmail.com

Not trying to start a doostang style post chain, but if someone could forward me a copy I’d appreciate it. smichurq@gmail.com

could you please send it to me as well: kershawbrown@gmail.com thanks.

p.s. i don’t normally ask for “freebies” on this board or emerge out of the woodwork whenever someone’s handing stuff out, but if someone can send me the file, that would be great. thanks

I’ll have a gander cfahalifax@gmail.com Thanks!