Books to Read

Sheeeeshh… now everybody on this board will know what value investing is really all about.

This is getting out of hand, but count me in: zeck.376@hotmail.com

I really hate add to these lists, but hey, If anyone is kind enough to send a copy to rmclarke83@gmail.com I would appreciate it. I can forward it on to others after this.

I would like a copy if anyone is kind enough: hinchak@gmail.com Thanks.

to whomever sent me the book – thank you very much. (i’d be curious to know which AF user it was, but if you don’t want to tell, that’s cool too)

I heard somewhere, following the crowd is the key to investing… or something like that can i have a copy too? xylon.kwan@gmail.com thanks!

hey numi…could you send me the copy too? I just sent you an email, btw.

Anyone that has a copy and willing to send? smu8@cornell.edu much appreciated

Hi, can anyone send me a copy too, please…thanks stakrong@yahoo.com thanks again.

I’d would love to get a copy as well from j-rad or others. Thanks! eduardo4@verizon.net

Will I lose all hope of getting my charter for blatant disregard of copyright laws?

I don’t remember who the last person was that I sent it to, but it was somewhere back near the middle of the third page I think… a lot more requests since then. I decided to make it easier and just upload the file so everyone can download it - it is at the link below. As I’ve told people via email, this version is the “most important” chapters, according to the person who originally scanned it. I do have the full version as well, but for some reason its a huge file (170mb vs. 2mb). I will start uploading the full version now, so I’ll post another link tomorrow morning when it’s finished. But for now, here is the version that is missing some chapters. http://www.sendspace.com/file/8smy12

j-rad please email me on hendra_new@hotmail.com thanks

can someone send me a copy to this address hendra_new@hotmail.com

j-rad Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t remember who the last person was that I > sent it to, but it was somewhere back near the > middle of the third page I think… a lot more > requests since then. > > I decided to make it easier and just upload the > file so everyone can download it - it is at the > link below. As I’ve told people via email, this > version is the “most important” chapters, > according to the person who originally scanned > it. > > I do have the full version as well, but for some > reason its a huge file (170mb vs. 2mb). I will > start uploading the full version now, so I’ll post > another link tomorrow morning when it’s finished. > > But for now, here is the version that is missing > some chapters. > > http://www.sendspace.com/file/8smy12 Full version of the book: (remember, large file so be patient when downloading) http://www.sendspace.com/file/9psp6j

I usually lurk around these forums reading all the topics, but I registered today just to say you are the man j-rad!

Thanks J-rad! definitely will read this when i have time. Some reason, these CFA books keep monopolizing my time… :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you send me one? the.monologue@gmail.com Thanks.

Could someone send me a copy as well? p123p234@hotmail.com Thanks guys

oh nevermind, I just saw that link. Thanks j-rad