study progress

Dipping in to the end of chapter qns only if the Reading is challenging. Ofcourse I am planning on doing each and every end of chapter and most of Qbank … and last month or more dedicated to the 3hrs monster.

Just started. Working 12 - 16 hrs a day. Its going to be fun!!!

i’ve read through econ, fsa, equities and alts. once i get through ethics , i’m going to spend a week reviewing everything before moving on to the rest.

Finished Quant and Econ back in November and starting up with FSA this week after an awesome (study free) vacation in Buenos Aires. Planning on finishing FSA by Feb 1, and all the readings and practice questions by the second week of April. That gives me a little over a month and a half to hit the practice exams/Qbank.

planning to start as soon as lvl 1 results come out. if i dont get through the CFA road ends for me. i worked my ar$e off for lvl 1 and gave it everything. i wont take that attitude for the next two though, as im expecting them to be a bit tougher!

Busy with FSA but it seems to be progressing very slowly. Thusfar I have not found the material in FSA that difficult but there are alot of inane details (differences in IFRS vs US GAAP) that take time to memorise.

I am almost finished SS 11. But this is just the first pass through - doing schweser questions and Qbank…I plan on going over it again doing the CFAI endo of chapter questions as well starting in Mid-March or so…

Middle of Corp Finance now!

philip, where you at? I know you are killing it

TheAliMan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > philip, where you at? I know you are killing it I wish - - I am on SS6 / SS7, but still need to do some questions before moving on. I partied too hard this wknd and need to jump back into it tonight. You have already done everything up to Corp Fin?? Or you just jumped into it?

Done economics and about to start FSA. Taking advantage of the London snow storm to add a few hours of study this week. I’ll try to finish FSA by the 15th of Feb.

philip.platt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheAliMan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > philip, where you at? I know you are killing it > > > I wish - - I am on SS6 / SS7, but still need to do > some questions before moving on. I partied too > hard this wknd and need to jump back into it > tonight. > > You have already done everything up to Corp Fin?? > Or you just jumped into it? For some reason, the Schweser Study Planner skips FSA after Econ and goes straight to Corp Finance… Yes, I know I am not that far, but it took me a loooong time to get quick at the FX stuff. My head doesn’t think that way!

Finished FSA & Ethics. Now I’m on Quant and can hopefully start Economics next week. Keeping steady at about a study session per week.

finished reading ethics (though I just skimmed the sections that are duplicates of L I) and just about through the first reading of quant. Funny thing, I hated quant when I first started studying for L I, but now I love it.

Bringing up the rear… just received the texts.

started on Ethics 2day. Hopefully have Ethics and Quant done by end of week. Just got Stalla in the mail 2day

Stalla has a 15 week course outline, done May 6. With a month to take practice exams. That made me feel a lot better about the time.

Im just starting today…

middle of SS 3 now . Will start economics this weekend. and will start doing Qbank after finishing all reading once

I started 1st Feb and done around 7 pages of Econ.